OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holidays usage

2 posters

Go down

Holidays usage Empty Holidays usage

Post  Pascal Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:28 am

Hi,
I have been using Oruxmaps for 10 days recording day by day all trip by car and all excursions on foot.
Obviously I prepared before all the maps needed.
Everythings was perfect.
I mostly apreciated the possibility to switch off the phone when not "on charge" in the car and also receiving calls without affecting tracking and recording.

As a curiosity: for the first time I have been able to receive a gps fix during a flight and watching the "road" for a while at 375 knots!

Thanks to Orux.
p

Pascal

Cantidad de envíos : 32

Back to top Go down

Holidays usage Empty Re: Holidays usage

Post  Pascal Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 am

As well as in July by car, I experienced the use of Oruxmaps go sailing for some days.
Yet I recorded the whole trip with no hassles and had be able to use the nautical chart almost it was real.
The only missing thing was the anchor alarm it could have been useful in several occasions (please Orux don't forget it).

p

Pascal

Cantidad de envíos : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Pascal wrote:As well as in July by car, I experienced the use of Oruxmaps go sailing for some days.
Yet I recorded the whole trip with no hassles and had be able to use the nautical chart almost it was real.
The only missing thing was the anchor alarm it could have been useful in several occasions (please Orux don't forget it).

p

It is in my mind; do not worry Smile

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down