OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

No Eniro maps

Go down

No Eniro maps Empty No Eniro maps

Post  orux on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi all;

Eniro maps does not want you to use their maps in OruxMaps; I have received a message from them: "We ask you again to immediately stop making it possible to download [Eniro] maps... If not complied with this requirement Lantmäteriet will take legal action against the unfair use."

Please do not use those maps, and remove them from your online configuration file if still there.

Sorry, guys.

orux

_________________
Ahora puedes contribuir:--> DONACIÓN
Now you can contribute:--> DONATE
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty Re: No Eniro maps

Post  mlcmartin on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi,

Can you please make eniro maps available for online viewing only? What they mean is that you should not make it possible to DOWNLOAD the maps for offline use. I don't think they have any problem with us using the maps online. It would be awesome to be able to view the GPS tracks over eniro maps.

Could you please look it up and see if it would be possible to have them back?

mlcmartin

Cantidad de envíos : 2
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty Re: No Eniro maps

Post  Mean on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 pm

mlcmartin wrote:Hi,

Can you please make eniro maps available for online viewing only? What they mean is that you should not make it possible to DOWNLOAD the maps for offline use. I don't think they have any problem with us using the maps online. It would be awesome to be able to view the GPS tracks over eniro maps.

Could you please look it up and see if it would be possible to have them back?

There is functionality for offline cashing of all online maps. Disabling for just one map would not be possible. However making an application that can be used to do stuff Eniro dont want you to is not a crime. Its the user that brakes the rules when they use it in a way thats not allowed. But to avoid spending time fending off lawsuits its better if those users that might want Eniro maps to add the following lines in onlinemapsources.xml them self.

<onlinemapsource uid="20">
<name>Eniro (SE, NO, FI)</name>
<url><![CDATA[http://map.eniro.com/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/map/{$z}/{$x}/{$y}.png]]></url>
<minzoom>1</minzoom>
<maxzoom>19</maxzoom>
<projection>MERCATORESFERICA</projection>
<servers></servers>
<httpparam name=""></httpparam>
<xop></xop>
<yop>0</yop>
<zop></zop>
<qop></qop>
</onlinemapsource>

<onlinemapsource uid="21">
<name>Eniro Nautical (SE, NO, FI)</name>
<url><![CDATA[http://map.eniro.com/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/nautical/{$z}/{$x}/{$y}.png]]></url>
<minzoom>1</minzoom>
<maxzoom>19</maxzoom>
<projection>MERCATORESFERICA</projection>
<servers></servers>
<httpparam name=""></httpparam>
<xop></xop>
<yop>0</yop>
<zop></zop>
<qop></qop>
</onlinemapsource>

Mean

Cantidad de envíos : 10
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty Re: No Eniro maps

Post  albinsson on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 am

Mean wrote:
mlcmartin wrote:Hi,

Can you please make eniro maps available for online viewing only? What they mean is that you should not make it possible to DOWNLOAD the maps for offline use. I don't think they have any problem with us using the maps online. It would be awesome to be able to view the GPS tracks over eniro maps.

Could you please look it up and see if it would be possible to have them back?

There is functionality for offline cashing of all online maps. Disabling for just one map would not be possible. However making an application that can be used to do stuff Eniro dont want you to is not a crime. Its the user that brakes the rules when they use it in a way thats not allowed. But to avoid spending time fending off lawsuits its better if those users that might want Eniro maps to add the following lines in onlinemapsources.xml them self.

<onlinemapsource uid="20">
<name>Eniro (SE, NO, FI)</name>
<url><![CDATA[http://map.eniro.com/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/map/{$z}/{$x}/{$y}.png]]></url>
<minzoom>1</minzoom>
<maxzoom>19</maxzoom>
<projection>MERCATORESFERICA</projection>
<servers></servers>
<httpparam name=""></httpparam>
<xop></xop>
<yop>0</yop>
<zop></zop>
<qop></qop>
</onlinemapsource>

<onlinemapsource uid="21">
<name>Eniro Nautical (SE, NO, FI)</name>
<url><![CDATA[http://map.eniro.com/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/nautical/{$z}/{$x}/{$y}.png]]></url>
<minzoom>1</minzoom>
<maxzoom>19</maxzoom>
<projection>MERCATORESFERICA</projection>
<servers></servers>
<httpparam name=""></httpparam>
<xop></xop>
<yop>0</yop>
<zop></zop>
<qop></qop>
</onlinemapsource>

Hi Orux!

I just find this thread and got so happy! But I have no success adding the above into onlinemapsources.xml
Eniro does´nt show in online maps, and I´ve tried to "Reset Map Sources" with no luck, I can´t see anything happen att all when I press the button.
I´ve also looked into the onlinemapsources.xml a thousand times but I can´t find anything that looks wrong.

Do you have any clue? Has Eniro changed anything or am i doing anything wrong?

cheers
Albinsson

albinsson

Cantidad de envíos : 6
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty Re: No Eniro maps

Post  Mean on Tue May 29, 2012 7:23 pm

The formation have changed a little with the latest version so you need to adapt. There is also a hardcoded block in the latest version. So I will probably not post the workaround in this forum for the latest version. Getting an older version is one way however.

You also might consider generating offline maps as reception on you phone is generally crappy if you are at sea. Mobile Atlas Creator is a freeware for this but as Eniro have sent threats to them also you need an older version.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6316751/MOBAC_-_Mobile_Atlas_Creator_1.8

Mean

Cantidad de envíos : 10
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty Re: No Eniro maps

Post  Mean on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:42 am

Changed my mind. This is how my file looks at the moment and it works fine.

<onlinemapsource uid="20">
<name>E Nautical</name>
<url><![CDATA[http://map.eniro.com/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/nautical/{$z}/{$x}/{$y}.png]]></url>
<minzoom>1</minzoom>
<maxzoom>19</maxzoom>
<projection>MERCATORESFERICA</projection>
<servers></servers>
<httpparam name=""></httpparam>
<cacheable>1</cacheable>
<downloadable>1</downloadable>
<maxtilesday>0</maxtilesday>
<maxthreads>0</maxthreads>
<xop></xop>
<yop>0</yop>
<zop></zop>
<qop></qop>
</onlinemapsource>

<onlinemapsource uid="21">
<name>E (SE, NO, FI)</name>
<url><![CDATA[http://map.eniro.com/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/map/{$z}/{$x}/{$y}.png]]></url>
<minzoom>1</minzoom>
<maxzoom>19</maxzoom>
<projection>MERCATORESFERICA</projection>
<servers></servers>
<httpparam name=""></httpparam>
<cacheable>1</cacheable>
<downloadable>1</downloadable>
<maxtilesday>0</maxtilesday>
<maxthreads>0</maxthreads>
<xop></xop>
<yop>0</yop>
<zop></zop>
<qop></qop>
</onlinemapsource>

Mean

Cantidad de envíos : 10
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty Eniro Finnish nautical maps?

Post  annaelina on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 am

Hi Orux! Eniro Nautical maps http://map.eniro.com works fine with OruxMaps. There are Swedish, Norwegian and Danish nautical maps.

In addition there are also Finnish nautical maps. See http://www.eniro.fi/kartta/ then select “Veneily” (=Boating) from the top left corner menu called “Kartta” (=Map).

My question is:
How to make onlinemapsources.xml lines for Eniro Finnish nautical maps?
Is there someone able to solve this problem?

Those Swedish, Norwegian and Danish nautical maps are splendid, very high quality and they work fine with OruxMaps with this xml:

<onlinemapsource uid="20">
<name>E Nautical</name>
<url><![CDATA[http://map.eniro.com/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/nautical/{$z}/{$x}/{$y}.png]]></url>
<minzoom>1</minzoom>
<maxzoom>19</maxzoom>
<projection>MERCATORESFERICA</projection>
<servers></servers>
<httpparam name=""></httpparam>
<cacheable>1</cacheable>
<downloadable>1</downloadable>
<maxtilesday>0</maxtilesday>
<maxthreads>0</maxthreads>
<xop></xop>
<yop>0</yop>
<zop></zop>
<qop></qop>
</onlinemapsource>

annaelina

Cantidad de envíos : 3
Fecha de inscripción : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty Re: No Eniro maps

Post  Mean on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 am

annaelina wrote:Hi Orux! Eniro Nautical maps http://map.eniro.com works fine with OruxMaps. There are Swedish, Norwegian and Danish nautical maps.

In addition there are also Finnish nautical maps. See http://www.eniro.fi/kartta/ then select “Veneily” (=Boating) from the top left corner menu called “Kartta” (=Map).

My question is:
How to make onlinemapsources.xml lines for Eniro Finnish nautical maps?
Is there someone able to solve this problem?

Those Swedish, Norwegian and Danish nautical maps are splendid, very high quality and they work fine with OruxMaps with this xml:

The Swedish charts are actually missing the high detail charts for some areas. Still they are a lot better than anything I managed to find for the Finnish archipelago. I use my A-pad for oversight and routes in combination with a zoomed in garmin

After dissecting the website I found that this is the link for the actual pictures.
http://ed-map-fi.wide.basefarm.net/ol_tiles/fi/chart/14/9123/4738.png

In another layer it looks like this
http://t2.kartta.fonecta.fi/oym?f=m&ft=png_std_256&x=2&y=12&z=12&key=FO1349G5NGDTJ52H913SFRK63912

Might be able to adopt it into orux but Im a little worried about the key=FO1349G5NGDTJ52H913SFRK63912 part That might be an attempt to block apps like orux.

Il play around with it and see If I can get it to work. Not sure if it can be implemented in the orux because of copywrite issues. However Eniro complained after request from the suppliers of the charts. As teas are not the same in Finland there might not be a problem.

Mean

Cantidad de envíos : 10
Fecha de inscripción : 2011-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty Re: No Eniro maps

Post  annaelina on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 am

Thanks for trying. Now going holidays and sailing from Helsinki to Visby Sweden Gotland!

annaelina

Cantidad de envíos : 3
Fecha de inscripción : 2012-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty NOT MANAGING TO ADD ENIRO MAPS

Post  sinbad7 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:57 am

I have updated the onlinemapsources.xml file with the following but I am still not able
to see Eniro maps in the OruxMap online directory? I added the insert near the top of the code.

<onlinemapsource uid="20">
<name>E Nautical</name>
<url><![CDATA[http://map.eniro.com/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/nautical/{$z}/{$x}/{$y}.png]]></url>
<minzoom>1</minzoom>
<maxzoom>19</maxzoom>
<projection>MERCATORESFERICA</projection>
<servers></servers>
<httpparam name=""></httpparam>
<cacheable>1</cacheable>
<downloadable>1</downloadable>
<maxtilesday>0</maxtilesday>
<maxthreads>0</maxthreads>
<xop></xop>
<yop>0</yop>
<zop></zop>
<qop></qop>
</onlinemapsource>

Suggestions anybody?

Tore

sinbad7

Cantidad de envíos : 16
Fecha de inscripción : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Eniro maps Empty Re: No Eniro maps

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum