OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem after installation

2 posters

Go down

Problem after installation Empty Problem after installation

Post  stevomap Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:31 am

I have a Galaxy s3 and I have put Orux on it,however when I downloaded large but less than 1GB os map it becomes quite unstable and as soon as I try to pinch the scale in or out it jumps back to the, I believe preloaded, World map which is in itself corrupted in that it will not show much detail. Can anybody help please?

stevomap

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Problem after installation Empty Re: Problem after installation

Post  orux Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 pm

stevomap wrote:I have a Galaxy s3 and I have put Orux on it,however when I downloaded large but less than 1GB os map it becomes quite unstable and as soon as I try to pinch the scale in or out it jumps back to the, I believe preloaded, World map which is in itself corrupted in that it will not show much detail. Can anybody help please?

Hi,

how did you create the map?

copy-paste here the content of the .otrk2.xml file.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  stevomap Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:50 pm

I don't know what that means, however I simply selected OS maps for my area, put two points of reference and it downloaded it in about two minutes. It asked for the number of tiles, as that confused me too I just selected any. I have had no end of trouble even with the Manual download to PDF. I don't know if it is the right one but after a couple of days there is a long lag before I can scroll it, it starts off OK but it is completely unusable in a few days.

stevomap

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down