OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

switch on the display if route alarm appears

3 posters

Go down

switch on the display if route alarm appears Empty switch on the display if route alarm appears

Post  mannigator Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Is it possible to wake up the display if route alarm appears?

mannigator

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

switch on the display if route alarm appears Empty Re: switch on the display if route alarm appears

Post  orux Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:55 pm

mannigator wrote:Is it possible to wake up the display if route alarm appears?

Hi;

yes if you enable settings--application--Unlock screen automatically

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

switch on the display if route alarm appears Empty Re: switch on the display if route alarm appears

Post  mannigator Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.
The app is great. I'll donate today.

mannigator

mannigator

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Worsley Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:21 pm

is there any way to really unlock it - not only switch on display?

using android 2.3 the device is set to 'no locking' - which is wiping. There's no way to use another screen locking (others are pattern, password or pin)
Getting close to a waypoint switches on lock-screen and displays the alert sound. But I need to see the orux screen immediately - or don't need the display to be turned on.

Worsley

Cantidad de envíos : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Worsley wrote:is there any way to really unlock it - not only switch on display?

using android 2.3 the device is set to 'no locking' - which is wiping. There's no way to use another screen locking (others are pattern, password or pin)
Getting close to a waypoint switches on lock-screen and displays the alert sound. But I need to see the orux screen immediately - or don't need the display to be turned on.

Hi, if you check settings--application--unlock screen automatically, you should see the map, not the lock screen. I think is working with all my devices.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down