OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart rate statistics and calories dont work

2 posters

Go down

Heart rate statistics and calories dont work Empty Heart rate statistics and calories dont work

Post  lothibai Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi
I have a Polar heart rate sensor. When starting heart rate monitoring I can see the current heart rate. However in the statistic no values are shown.
I have the latest version 4.8.12 which shall support calories calculation. I can make the settings for age an weight, but where can I see the calories? Do I have to start calories metering? In which menu calories metering is included?
Looking forward your answer
lothibai

lothibai

Cantidad de envíos : 34

Back to top Go down

Heart rate statistics and calories dont work Empty Re: Heart rate statistics and calories dont work

Post  orux Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 pm

lothibai wrote:Hi
I have a Polar heart rate sensor. When starting heart rate monitoring I can see the current heart rate. However in the statistic no values are shown.
I have the latest version 4.8.12 which shall support calories calculation. I can make the settings for age an weight, but where can I see the calories? Do I have to start calories metering? In which menu calories metering is included?
Looking forward your answer
lothibai

Hi;

try with last version 4.8.25

you have to select the items you want to see in the dashboard, settings--user interface--dashboard--user interface, at the end, 'heart rate monitor' section.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Heart rate statistics and calories dont work Empty With Version 4.8.25 no pairing of Heart Rate sensor

Post  lothibai Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Hi Orux,

thank you for your advice. I found the settings.
However I have the problem with the new version, that Oruxmaps is not connecting to the Heart rate sensor.
I have 3 versions on my smartphone:

Version 4.4.1 free version: In this version the smartphone connects to heart rate sensor
Version 4.8.24 beta and Donate Version 4.8.25: In these two versions connecting does not work.

Do I need additional settings for the heart rate sensor?
When buying the donate version the settings for the heart rate monitor were forgotten.
So I selected the right BT-device in the Heart rate settings.

Looking forward to your advice!

Lothibai

lothibai

Cantidad de envíos : 34

Back to top Go down

Heart rate statistics and calories dont work Empty Re: Heart rate statistics and calories dont work

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down