OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some offers on improvement OruxMaps

Go down

Some offers on improvement OruxMaps Empty Some offers on improvement OruxMaps

Post  Oleg10011001 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 pm

I have some offers on improvement OruxMaps:
1) It would be desirable to have possibility to turn a map manually, for example two fingers. And it would be desirable, that at an exit from the program current turn of a map that there was no necessity remained, at the next start of the program (or a conclusion of the program from a background mode at mode track recording), again to rotate a map fingers. Besides it would be desirable to have in this operating mode possibility quickly to return map turn on (rotate) the default. Modes "Direction up" and "Compass+Map orientation" are not so convenient. As a rule I am at a stop when I look at a map and accordingly a mode "Direction up" does not work, to that it works only when I go. The mode "Compass+Map orientation" looks beautifully, but the compass often works not correctly, and constantly to calibrate it inconveniently, and besides, I think that always rotation of a map quickly devastates the communicator battery;
2) It would be desirable that sounds generated by the program went only from ear-phones if ear-phones are connected. Also it is very desirable, that sounds reproduced OruxMaps did not interrupt other sounds reproduced at that point in time, and were imposed on them;
3) whether I do not know there is in OruxMaps such possibility, but it would be desirable, that for everyone WPT it would be possible to specify any MP3-file which should be reproduced when I am near to defined WPT. It is desirable that the program could reproduce the necessary MP3-file even then when works in a background in mode writing down a track. It will give certain possibility to use navigation on raster maps without taking out a communicator from a pocket;
4) whether I do not know there is in OruxMaps such possibility, but it would be desirable, that in a mode of the way deduced on a map created WPT became attached to this route, in the same way as WPT become attached to a recording track. Now to have WPT adhered to a way it is possible only if earlier this way recorded in OruxMaps as a track and during that moment have been placed necessary WPT. I need to adhere WPT to a route created in the foreign program (for example: Google Earth).

Orux if to you it is not difficult, please, add in OruxMaps the specified functionality. It considerably will increase convenience of the program!

P.S: Sorry my bad English.

Не знаю на сколько корректно перевел мой текст Promt, но на всякий случай добавлю текст на русском.
У меня есть несколько предложений по улучшению OruxMaps:
1) Хотелось бы иметь возможность повернуть карту вручную, например двумя пальцами. Причем хотелось бы, чтобы при выходе из программы сохранялся текущий поворот карты, чтобы не было необходимости, при очередном запуске программы (или при выводе программы из фонового режима когда она записывает трек), опять вращать карту пальцами. Кроме этого хотелось бы иметь в этом режиме работы возможность быстро вернуть поворот карты на стандартный.
2) Хотелось бы чтобы звуки издаваемые программой шли только из наушников, если наушники подключены. Также очень желательно, чтобы звуки воспроизводимые OruxMaps не прерывали другие воспроизводимые на тот момент звуки, а накладывались на них;
3) Не знаю есть ли в OruxMaps такая возможность, но хотелось бы, чтобы для каждого WPT можно было бы указать какой-нибудь MP3-файл, который должен воспроизводиться когда я нахожусь рядом с определенным WPT. Это даст определенную возможность пользоваться навигацией на растровых картах не вынимая коммуникатор из кармана. Причем очень желательно, чтобы программа могла воспроизводить указанные звуки даже работая в фоновом режиме, например записывая трек, когда я нахожусь рядом с WPT.
4) Не знаю есть ли в OruxMaps такая возможность, но хотелось бы, чтобы в режиме выведенного на карту пути создаваемые WPT привязывались к этому маршруту, точно так же как WPT привязываются к записываемому треку. Сейчас иметь WPT привязанные к пути возможно только если ранее этот путь записывался в OruxMaps как трек и в тот момент были расставлены нужные WPT. Мне нужно привязывать WPT к маршруту созданному в сторонней программе (например: Google Earth).

Orux, если вам не сложно, пожалуйста, добавте в OruxMaps указанную функциональность. Это значительно увеличит удобство программы!

Oleg10011001

Cantidad de envíos : 7

Back to top Go down

Some offers on improvement OruxMaps Empty It is strange...

Post  Oleg10011001 Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Has found out that in a mode 3D-view the map can be rotated any way two fingers. Not clearly why such possibility is not present at work with a map in a mode 2D-view? I do not think that it is difficult for realising in the presence of already available modes of rotation of a map for a mode 2D-view... It is strange, especially taking into account that this possibility is present even at much more simple programs for navigation.

Oleg10011001

Cantidad de envíos : 7

Back to top Go down