OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wpt alarm to ANY waypoint

2 posters

Go down

Wpt alarm to ANY waypoint Empty Wpt alarm to ANY waypoint

Post  bortek666 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi boys and girls

To start with I must mention that this is a great peace of software that I really love. But you already know that.

Today I stumbled upon a small issue which bugs me a lot. I feel there is a solution to it but I cannot figure it out.

I have a number of waypoints which I load on the map using Wpt bytton then select the waypoints and click on the button which looks like an "eye". Then the waypoints are displayed on the map.

Now I want the Wpt alarm to sound when I approch ANY of the Wpt without using any routes or "Navigate to"options.

I am using Orux when flying paraglider and everytime I reach a Wpt I want any kind of sound.

Is it possible and if yes then how do I do it?

Regards
/Bortek

bortek666

Cantidad de envíos : 5

Back to top Go down

Wpt alarm to ANY waypoint Empty Re: Wpt alarm to ANY waypoint

Post  orux Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:49 pm

bortek666 wrote:Hi boys and girls

To start with I must mention that this is a great peace of software that I really love. But you already know that.

Today I stumbled upon a small issue which bugs me a lot. I feel there is a solution to it but I cannot figure it out.

I have a number of waypoints which I load on the map using Wpt bytton then select the waypoints and click on the button which looks like an "eye". Then the waypoints are displayed on the map.

Now I want the Wpt alarm to sound when I approch ANY of the Wpt without using any routes or "Navigate to"options.

I am using Orux when flying paraglider and everytime I reach a Wpt I want any kind of sound.

Is it possible and if yes then how do I do it?

Regards
/Bortek

Hi;

yes if you load the selected wpts using the second button (as a route) and you activate 'follow route mode' + wpt alarm, (not route alarm!)

orux

Last edited by orux on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : follow route instead of wpt. nav)
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  bortek666 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:55 am

Thanks, that worked exactly as I wanted it !

bortek666

Cantidad de envíos : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down