OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4

4 posters

Go down

Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4 Empty Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4

Post  MKT2000 Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Just downloaded V 5.2.4, when I try to zoom into my favorite offline map oruxmaps forces me to choose another map. I used the same map with "old" version and zooming in was no problem.

MKT2000

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4 Empty re

Post  sebpoterie Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:55 am

Same here !!!!

relief map is proposed as a possible choice whenever...
I use Oruxmaps on a motorbike and combinated zoom with volume keys is a must have...with gloves !
I downgraded to 5.2.3.

sebpoterie

Back to top Go down

Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4 Empty Re: Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4

Post  JoachimS Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Perhaps the following will help to localize the problem:
I just upgraded to 5.2.4. No Problems with zooming in and out offline maps. Zoom works with volume keys and also with zoom keys on the left side of the screen (plus and minus key).
Environment: Galaxy W with android 2.3.6
Joachim

JoachimS

Cantidad de envíos : 19

Back to top Go down

Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4 Empty Re: Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4

Post  orux Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:44 pm

JoachimS wrote:Perhaps the following will help to localize the problem:
I just upgraded to 5.2.4. No Problems with zooming in and out offline maps. Zoom works with volume keys and also with zoom keys on the left side of the screen (plus and minus key).
Environment: Galaxy W with android 2.3.6
Joachim

Hi,

If you do not need relief map, you can disable that map in settings--maps. Then 'reset map list' (top-right button in the map selector view).

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  JoachimS Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Hi orux,
I only wanted to inform that in my environment there is no problem with zooming offline maps. But the users MKT2000 and sebpoterie obviously have problems with the zoom function. My hint should only help to see, in which environment the problem does not appear. Perhaps both other users can tell you in which environment they use oruxmaps, so that you can see what the problem could be.
Joachim

JoachimS

Cantidad de envíos : 19

Back to top Go down

Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4 Empty ?

Post  sebpoterie Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:07 am

If you do not need relief map, you can disable that map in settings--maps. Then 'reset map list' (top-right button in the map selector view).

Orux,

I do not find the reset map list in settings-maps...!

Regards.

sebpoterie

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:57 pm

sebpoterie wrote:If you do not need relief map, you can disable that map in settings--maps. Then 'reset map list' (top-right button in the map selector view).

Orux,

I do not find the reset map list in settings-maps...!

Regards.

Hi,

Problems with offlinemaps since 5.2.4 Device10
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down