OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waypoint text to speech says 7 thousand meters where it should be 70

2 posters

Go down

Waypoint text to speech says 7 thousand meters where it should be 70 Empty Waypoint text to speech says 7 thousand meters where it should be 70

Post  arjanpot Fri May 03, 2013 7:13 pm

I like the spoken waypoint alarm. Only it speaks all wrong distances. At 70 meters is says 7 thousand, for example.
My Motorola Razr is running Android 4.1 in Dutch language. May the language/culture setting cause the problem?

Related request/suggestion: it would be great if we could choose the alarm distance with checkboxes instead of radiobuttons.
For example:
10 m -
20 m v
40 m -
80 m v
160 m v
320 m v

Thanks!

arjanpot

Cantidad de envíos : 4

Back to top Go down

Waypoint text to speech says 7 thousand meters where it should be 70 Empty Re: Waypoint text to speech says 7 thousand meters where it should be 70

Post  orux Tue May 07, 2013 5:15 pm

arjanpot wrote:I like the spoken waypoint alarm. Only it speaks all wrong distances. At 70 meters is says 7 thousand, for example.
My Motorola Razr is running Android 4.1 in Dutch language. May the language/culture setting cause the problem?

Related request/suggestion: it would be great if we could choose the alarm distance with checkboxes instead of radiobuttons.
For example:
10 m -
20 m v
40 m -
80 m v
160 m v
320 m v

Thanks!

Hi;

OM uses the Google TTS engine for reading the texts, it may fail in some language.

The distance chosen is unique from which OM start to read the message.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down