OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Set (formatting) map datum for automatic recognition

Go down

Set (formatting) map datum for automatic recognition Empty Set (formatting) map datum for automatic recognition

Post  jmeyerdo on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi!

I want to set the following datum for my calibrated maps in OziExplorer: "European 1950|Italy (Sardinia)". I added this datum information manually to OziExplorer already.

But please let me know how this string must be formatted in detail to be recognized by OruxMapsDesktop when opening .map file. I tried different formatting versions but always received the error message: "Unknow datum! Select it manually." Of course I can do that - but I want to prepare/calibrate more than 100 maps and would like to set this properly during calibration.

As I noticed now this is necessary for Batch Converter also (currently I receive the error message "Datum no soportado").

Kind regards!

Jens

jmeyerdo

Cantidad de envíos : 12

Back to top Go down

Set (formatting) map datum for automatic recognition Empty Re: Set (formatting) map datum for automatic recognition

Post  orux on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:02 pm

jmeyerdo wrote:Hi!

I want to set the following datum for my calibrated maps in OziExplorer: "European 1950|Italy (Sardinia)". I added this datum information manually to OziExplorer already.

But please let me know how this string must be formatted in detail to be recognized by OruxMapsDesktop when opening .map file. I tried different formatting versions but always received the error message: "Unknow datum! Select it manually." Of course I can do that - but I want to prepare/calibrate more than 100 maps and would like to set this properly during calibration.

As I noticed now this is necessary for Batch Converter also (currently I receive the error message "Datum no soportado").

Kind regards!

Jens

Hi;

You have to add to Ozi2Orux.txt file:

a) The datum what you see in .map file--->European 1950
b) The separator----->|
c) The datum you see in OruxMaps without ': '---->European 1950Italy (Sardinia)

try with---->European 1950|European 1950Italy (Sardinia)

orux

orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Set (formatting) map datum for automatic recognition Empty Thank you - working fine...

Post  jmeyerdo on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:09 am

Great! It's working fine now...

Thank you again for this incredible piece(s) of software - and your continous kind help!

All the best, Jens

jmeyerdo

Cantidad de envíos : 12

Back to top Go down

Set (formatting) map datum for automatic recognition Empty Re: Set (formatting) map datum for automatic recognition

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum