OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung S4 icons and fonts are too big

2 posters

Go down

Samsung S4 icons and fonts are too big Empty Samsung S4 icons and fonts are too big

Post  neldot Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello and thanks for this beautiful program.Smile 

The program works great with my Samsung S4, but I have a serious issue with the dashboards. Icons and fonts are showed too big on the 1920x1080 screen of the S4, taking almost the 50% of the huge screen.

Here is a screen capture in real dimensions to show you the problem:
Samsung S4 icons and fonts are too big <a href=Samsung S4 icons and fonts are too big Screen10" />

I read in a post that there is a way to modify this outside the program, but it's complicate and needs rooting of the phone and modifying directly android delicate files.

Is there a simplier way to reduce the icons and the characters of the dashboards on the screen?

Thanks in advance, Antonello

neldot

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Samsung S4 icons and fonts are too big Empty Re: Samsung S4 icons and fonts are too big

Post  orux Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:57 pm

neldot wrote:Hello and thanks for this beautiful program.Smile 

The program works great with my Samsung S4, but I have a serious issue with the dashboards. Icons and fonts are showed too big on the 1920x1080 screen of the S4, taking almost the 50% of the huge screen.

Here is a screen capture in real dimensions to show you the problem:

I read in a post that there is a way to modify this outside the program, but it's complicate and needs rooting of the phone and modifying directly android delicate files.

Is there a simplier way to reduce the icons and the characters of the dashboards on the screen?

Thanks in advance, Antonello

Hi;

This device has many dpi!

You can try:

--use the small dashboard: settings--user interface--dashboard--uncheck the 'new dasboard' option.
--use the autohide dashboard option: settings--dashboard.

orux

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Samsung S4 icons and fonts are too big Empty Re: Samsung S4 icons and fonts are too big

Post  neldot Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:46 pm

orux wrote:

Hi;

This device has many dpi!

You can try:

--use the small dashboard: settings--user interface--dashboard--uncheck the 'new dasboard' option.
--use the autohide dashboard option: settings--dashboard.

orux

Hi Orux,
thanks for the reply and for the useful tips. They worked fairly well and now the map view has more space.

What do you think, (for a future improvement), of a "transparent" background for the dashboards and the icons?

Keep up the good work and thanx again!
Antonello

neldot

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down