OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oruxmaps remote tracking

2 posters

Go down

Oruxmaps remote tracking Empty Oruxmaps remote tracking

Post  Rob_ Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Dear Orux, I've posted this question some time ago but maybe in the wrong section of the forum.
I'm posting it here:

Hi Orux,
Could you improve the live tracking of remote devices, also using oruxmaps on their own, on oruxmaps? Just in order to display friends' positions on our smartphone running oruxmap while we're hiking or skiing, like the live tracking in okmap or mapmytrack, but using oruxmaps like a server in a point-to-point connection or cloud connection over the internet. Or is it already possible?
Thanks for your plenty on funcions app!
Rob_

Rob_

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Oruxmaps remote tracking Empty Re: Oruxmaps remote tracking

Post  orux Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Rob_ wrote:Dear Orux, I've posted this question some time ago but maybe in the wrong section of the forum.
I'm posting it here:

Hi Orux,
Could you improve the live tracking of remote devices, also using oruxmaps on their own, on oruxmaps? Just in order to display friends' positions on our smartphone running oruxmap while we're hiking or skiing, like the live tracking in okmap or mapmytrack, but using oruxmaps like a server in a point-to-point connection or cloud connection over the internet. Or is it already possible?
Thanks for your plenty on funcions app!
Rob_

Sorry for this delay.

You can see the position of your friends using 'multitracking' feature.

I think you can find more information in the manual-->www.oruxmaps.com/

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down