OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Problem Saving Waypoints?

Go down

Problem Saving Waypoints? Empty Problem Saving Waypoints?

Post  jshefftz on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:07 pm

On the Droid Incredible, I click the waypoint icon, enter a name, click on accept, then go back to choose waypoints, yet the list is empty?

jshefftz

Cantidad de envíos : 4
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Problem Saving Waypoints? Empty Re: Problem Saving Waypoints?

Post  orux on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:06 pm

jshefftz wrote:On the Droid Incredible, I click the waypoint icon, enter a name, click on accept, then go back to choose waypoints, yet the list is empty?

Hi, js;

This is strange; when you go back to the map, you can see the wpt icon?

When you go to wpts list, you see current track wpts, if you want to see all wpts:
In wpts list, use menu--reset filter.

orux

_________________
Ahora puedes contribuir:--> DONACIÓN
Now you can contribute:--> DONATE
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Problem Saving Waypoints? Empty Re: Problem Saving Waypoints?

Post  jshefftz on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:25 am

No, the waypoint icon is not displayed on the map.
And where do I find the "reset filter" menu item?

jshefftz

Cantidad de envíos : 4
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Problem Saving Waypoints? Empty Re: Problem Saving Waypoints?

Post  orux on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:59 pm

jshefftz wrote:No, the waypoint icon is not displayed on the map.
And where do I find the "reset filter" menu item?

using android menu button:

Problem Saving Waypoints? Deviceg


Hmmm, look at your sd card, is there a file with name 'oruxmapstracks.db' in the directory oruxmaps/tracklogs/ ?


orux

_________________
Ahora puedes contribuir:--> DONACIÓN
Now you can contribute:--> DONATE
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Problem Saving Waypoints? Empty Re: Problem Saving Waypoints?

Post  jshefftz on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Ahh, you meant the submenu off of the waypoint option from within the menu .... anyway, the problem was that the directory on the sdcard had not been automatically created, so I created it manually.
Is it possible to see the name of the waypoint currently being navigated to? I realize that the bottom of the screen is already getting very crowded, but maybe you could have another screen that shows all the waypoint navigation details, using text labels instead of icons?
And why are the waypoint coordinates always latlong even though I specified UTM? (The coordinates at the bottom of the screen at UTM.)

jshefftz

Cantidad de envíos : 4
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Problem Saving Waypoints? Empty Re: Problem Saving Waypoints?

Post  orux on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:49 pm

jshefftz wrote:Ahh, you meant the submenu off of the waypoint option from within the menu .... anyway, the problem was that the directory on the sdcard had not been automatically created, so I created it manually.
Is it possible to see the name of the waypoint currently being navigated to? I realize that the bottom of the screen is already getting very crowded, but maybe you could have another screen that shows all the waypoint navigation details, using text labels instead of icons?

Perhaps I will add a new screen without map, with only all the dashboard text info.

jshefftz wrote:
And why are the waypoint coordinates always latlong even though I specified UTM? (The coordinates at the bottom of the screen at UTM.)

You can change the format of the coordinates displayed in the dashboard (map viewer) in settings--units.

orux

_________________
Ahora puedes contribuir:--> DONACIÓN
Now you can contribute:--> DONATE
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Problem Saving Waypoints? Empty Re: Problem Saving Waypoints?

Post  jshefftz on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Right, I changed to UTM in the settings, but only the main screen coordinates display in UTM, while the waypoints are still in latlong?

jshefftz

Cantidad de envíos : 4
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Problem Saving Waypoints? Empty Re: Problem Saving Waypoints?

Post  orux on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:01 pm

jshefftz wrote:Right, I changed to UTM in the settings, but only the main screen coordinates display in UTM, while the waypoints are still in latlong?

I suppose you are talking about waypoint details, right?

In next version, Smile

orux

_________________
Ahora puedes contribuir:--> DONACIÓN
Now you can contribute:--> DONATE
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Problem Saving Waypoints? Empty Re: Problem Saving Waypoints?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum