OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie ? problem with offline maps loaded in ok, but no detail

Go down

Newbie ?  problem with offline maps loaded in ok, but no detail Empty Newbie ? problem with offline maps loaded in ok, but no detail

Post  alij36 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi there, hopefully this is a simple problem but cannot find an answer after having a quick search.

Have followed the guide for offline maps on mobile atlas creator, stuck on sd card in maps folder. (Multimap OS maps, couple of zoom levels, oruxmap file type)

Mobile (samsung apollo / i5800) is recognising it and giving me option to load map in (along with the world map already in there) and it does load something, but not what i created! It seems be green and purple tiles / rectangles, about 5cm - any help would be gratefully recieved. This seems like a fab app, but need to be able to load in maps i want !

thank you

alij36

Back to top Go down

Newbie ?  problem with offline maps loaded in ok, but no detail Empty Re: Newbie ? problem with offline maps loaded in ok, but no detail

Post  orux Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

alij36 wrote:Hi there, hopefully this is a simple problem but cannot find an answer after having a quick search.

Have followed the guide for offline maps on mobile atlas creator, stuck on sd card in maps folder. (Multimap OS maps, couple of zoom levels, oruxmap file type)

Mobile (samsung apollo / i5800) is recognising it and giving me option to load map in (along with the world map already in there) and it does load something, but not what i created! It seems be green and purple tiles / rectangles, about 5cm - any help would be gratefully recieved. This seems like a fab app, but need to be able to load in maps i want !

thank you

Hi;

Strange; please, could you create a small map, test it, and if it does not work as expected, send me --> oruxuro@gmail.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down