OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orux start like first time

2 posters

Go down

Orux start like first time Empty Orux start like first time

Post  mauryb Fri May 06, 2011 8:16 pm

I have OruxMaps v 3.4.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 running Froyo 2.2.1 (XXJQ3).
With previouses versions i had no problems, after i have downloaded this version (v3.4.2) OruxMaps start sometimes like the first time and i have the configurations reset.
Usually i exit OruxMaps with the "return" button on my Galaxy and i have this problem, if i exit with "Option" and then "Exit" the next time i start OruxMaps it starts always like the first time.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled more times OruxMaps but i still have this problem.

Thank you for this App and your work.

mauryb

Back to top Go down

Orux start like first time Empty Solved

Post  mauryb Sun May 22, 2011 2:25 pm

I have solved the problem unmounting the external SD Card, formatting and reuploading the maps.
Maybe external SD was corrupted and Oruxmaps had problems reading the map files.

Thanks

mauryb

Back to top Go down

Orux start like first time Empty Re: Orux start like first time

Post  asperge Sun May 22, 2011 8:07 pm

I had also a lot of problems with sd cards. But sometimes it's also useful to do a 'update database' (on the main screen, click on menu button).

asperge

Cantidad de envíos : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Mon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm

mauryb wrote:I have OruxMaps v 3.4.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 running Froyo 2.2.1 (XXJQ3).
With previouses versions i had no problems, after i have downloaded this version (v3.4.2) OruxMaps start sometimes like the first time and i have the configurations reset.
Usually i exit OruxMaps with the "return" button on my Galaxy and i have this problem, if i exit with "Option" and then "Exit" the next time i start OruxMaps it starts always like the first time.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled more times OruxMaps but i still have this problem.

Thank you for this App and your work.

I am going to remove this way of exit: System.exit()

Android does not like this method; may be it is causing the problem.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down