OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offline map shows invalid position when using GPS

Go down

Offline map shows invalid position when using GPS Empty Offline map shows invalid position when using GPS

Post  Goofy Thu May 19, 2011 9:33 pm

I had created map of my city some time ago using Mobile Atlas Creator. Everything worked great (offline maps + gps positioning), until I recreated map (I selected largear area) and replaced previous map files with new one (sqlite db file and xml file). Now when i try to find my position using gps oruxmaps points completly wronk place on map. Do I have to calibrate new map?

Goofy

Back to top Go down

Offline map shows invalid position when using GPS Empty Re: Offline map shows invalid position when using GPS

Post  Psycogeek Fri May 20, 2011 12:48 am

i have not ever had to recalibrate a mobac map.
dont know what went wrong for you? i do know one thing when you re-make a mobac "atlas" it creates an entirely new folder with that new item in it. could it be that you mixed something?
Because a new map is made from "disk" and so it would not take a really long time to re-download it. I would delete that map and make sure it and its coresponding XML are gone from both the small machine and the big one, confirm that it is certannly gone. then remake the map, and move it over again.

other things i can think of , does it possibly have "missing tiles" in some corner that might be nessisary for calibrations?
i do not know if that would effect it, but i am wondering myself if it could.

Psycogeek

Cantidad de envíos : 53

Back to top Go down

Offline map shows invalid position when using GPS Empty Re: Offline map shows invalid position when using GPS

Post  Goofy Fri May 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Ok, I fixed problem. I refreshed maps database (option available in OruxMaps's main screen).

Goofy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down