OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3.5.9 beta

2 posters

Go down

3.5.9 beta Empty 3.5.9 beta

Post  Alastair Mon May 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Great new design - thanks for all the work, especially the tidied up menus.

I've found a few bugs:

• "Circle GPS Precision" - this only works some of the time. For example, I have an offline map at scales 12, 13, 14 & 15. If I use the volume button to change scales the circle sometimes works and sometimes does not. At some scales it works if I zoom out then back in or vice versa, but the behaviour is not consistent.
  • Upgrading from beta 3.5.7 to 3.5.8, I completely lost all my offline map sources and could not find the onlinemapsources.xml file at all in the file structure. After a lot of fiddling, I ended up removing Oruxmaps, deleting the associated directories from my SD card and then installing again. They now work and I did not have this issue when installing 3.5.9
  • When using the new dashboard, the top dashboard no longer displays, whether it is set to show or not show. If you turn off the new dashboard then the top one works fine.
  • Top dashboard (when it works) now has the values for Elapsed Time and Distance transposed (see screenshot):
  • 3.5.9 beta Screenshot11ic
  • Can we have the old cursor back please as requested by Andreas?
Hope you get a chance to look at these. Keep up the great work,

Alastair

Alastair

Cantidad de envíos : 34

Back to top Go down

3.5.9 beta Empty Re: 3.5.9 beta

Post  orux Tue May 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Alastair wrote:Great new design - thanks for all the work, especially the tidied up menus.

I've found a few bugs:

• "Circle GPS Precision" - this only works some of the time. For example, I have an offline map at scales 12, 13, 14 & 15. If I use the volume button to change scales the circle sometimes works and sometimes does not. At some scales it works if I zoom out then back in or vice versa, but the behaviour is not consistent.
  • Upgrading from beta 3.5.7 to 3.5.8, I completely lost all my offline map sources and could not find the onlinemapsources.xml file at all in the file structure. After a lot of fiddling, I ended up removing Oruxmaps, deleting the associated directories from my SD card and then installing again. They now work and I did not have this issue when installing 3.5.9
  • When using the new dashboard, the top dashboard no longer displays, whether it is set to show or not show. If you turn off the new dashboard then the top one works fine.
  • Top dashboard (when it works) now has the values for Elapsed Time and Distance transposed (see screenshot):
  • Can we have the old cursor back please as requested by Andreas?
Hope you get a chance to look at these. Keep up the great work,

Alastair

Hi, Alastair;

Thanks;
Circle gps--> I think I have solve this bug.
onlinemapsources--> when you upgraded to 3.5.8; did you have your maps inside the default directory (oruxmaps/mapfiles/)? did you see the log changes & quick tutorial dialog, first time?
top dashboard is not compatible with alternative dashboard.
solved problem with elap. time and distance in top dashboard.
you should be able to use the old cursor --> 'transparent' cursor mode.

regards,

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down