OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no tracks stored if waypoints created while recording

2 posters

Go down

no tracks stored if waypoints created while recording Empty no tracks stored if waypoints created while recording

Post  zmart Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 am

Hi orux, yesterday I`ve tried to create waypoints while a track is still in record. (to mark special points of interest on the track).
But when I look in the tracklist after stop tracking there is no track ;-(
But if I continue the (the non showed) track the programm seems to know the old track because it ask me if I`ll do continue/new_segment/new_track.
It seems to be a bug? Can you agree this?

If it`s no big work it would be fine to can export seperate waypoints as gpx like the tracks.

zmart

Cantidad de envíos : 47

Back to top Go down

no tracks stored if waypoints created while recording Empty Re: no tracks stored if waypoints created while recording

Post  orux Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:50 pm

zmart wrote:Hi orux, yesterday I`ve tried to create waypoints while a track is still in record. (to mark special points of interest on the track).
But when I look in the tracklist after stop tracking there is no track ;-(
But if I continue the (the non showed) track the programm seems to know the old track because it ask me if I`ll do continue/new_segment/new_track.
It seems to be a bug? Can you agree this?

If it`s no big work it would be fine to can export seperate waypoints as gpx like the tracks.

Hi;

I can not reproduce this error, please, try again, and tell me all the steps.

You can export the wps without the track: go to wpts list, filter,sort,... then 'save button'.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

no tracks stored if waypoints created while recording Empty Re: no tracks stored if waypoints created while recording

Post  zmart Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:28 am

Thank you for your response, orux.
The fault exists only if I record a very short test track (15sec) while staying on the same position. Maybe it depends on the gps-settings (time and distance of tracking). But doesn`t matter, in motion or after a longer time I can`t reproduce this fault anymore. So, forget it ;-)
Thank you

zmart

Cantidad de envíos : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:41 pm

zmart wrote:Thank you for your response, orux.
The fault exists only if I record a very short test track (15sec) while staying on the same position. Maybe it depends on the gps-settings (time and distance of tracking). But doesn`t matter, in motion or after a longer time I can`t reproduce this fault anymore. So, forget it ;-)
Thank you

Ok;

With current version, you can create waypoints without creating a track.

if you first create waypoints, then start recording, OruxMaps should ask you if you want to start a new track or keep the created waypoints inside the track you are going to start.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down