OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on Start-up > "Image Cache needs to be resized"

2 posters

Go down

on Start-up > "Image Cache needs to be resized" Empty on Start-up > "Image Cache needs to be resized"

Post  stetre76 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 am

For the last couple of weeks (one of the last betas) I am receiveing the following message upon starting OruxMaps:
on Start-up > "Image Cache needs to be resized" Oruximagecache
translates to:
Image Cache needs to be resized (downsized) - this might take a couple of minutes

It doesn't really make a difference if I press "compress" or "later", the message comes back upon the next restart of OruxMaps.

I don't really mind the message, as OruxMaps is working/functioning just as it should.
recently I am only using vector maps, and they are not in the default OruxMaps maps folder, but I'Ve specified the path to the maps folder in the settings - could this be related to this message (eventhough I used vector maps before from a different folder and it worked fine with no such message at start-up)?

stetre76

Cantidad de envíos : 8

Back to top Go down

on Start-up > "Image Cache needs to be resized" Empty Re: on Start-up > "Image Cache needs to be resized"

Post  orux Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 pm

stetre76 wrote:For the last couple of weeks (one of the last betas) I am receiveing the following message upon starting OruxMaps:
on Start-up > "Image Cache needs to be resized" Oruximagecache
translates to:
Image Cache needs to be resized (downsized) - this might take a couple of minutes

It doesn't really make a difference if I press "compress" or "later", the message comes back upon the next restart of OruxMaps.

I don't really mind the message, as OruxMaps is working/functioning just as it should.
recently I am only using vector maps, and they are not in the default OruxMaps maps folder, but I'Ve specified the path to the maps folder in the settings - could this be related to this message (eventhough I used vector maps before from a different folder and it worked fine with no such message at start-up)?

Hi;

The cache of online maps ( /oruxmaps/mafiles/OruxMapsCacheImages.db ) is larger than the value set in configuration--maps--online maps-->

If you select 'compress', the cache should be reduced below minimum value.

If not, something is wrong. You can remove this warning if you put a large value in the upper threshold.

You can do that while I find the problem.

orux

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

on Start-up > "Image Cache needs to be resized" Empty Re: on Start-up > "Image Cache needs to be resized"

Post  stetre76 Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:34 am

thanks - I've set the upper value higher, now it seems to be fine!

stetre76

Cantidad de envíos : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down