OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Wake Lock

2 posters

Go down

Bright Wake Lock Empty Bright Wake Lock

Post  sunstar Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello

The option for 'bright wake lock' works only the first time after downloading Oruxmaps. When I swich to 'dim wake lock', this new selected option works correctly. After switching back to 'bright wake lock', it does not work correct anymore. The previously selected mode 'dim wake lock' seems to be fixed and can not be changed anymore. I am using Oruxmaps with Samsung Galaxy II, with Android Version 2.3.3. Updating to Android Version 2.3.5 did not help to overcome this bug.

Looking forward to a fixed version of Oruxmaps and hope I could help to improve the quality of this very powerful App.

Kind regards
sunstar

sunstar

Cantidad de envíos : 13

Back to top Go down

Bright Wake Lock Empty Re: Bright Wake Lock

Post  orux Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:02 pm

sunstar wrote:Hello

The option for 'bright wake lock' works only the first time after downloading Oruxmaps. When I swich to 'dim wake lock', this new selected option works correctly. After switching back to 'bright wake lock', it does not work correct anymore. The previously selected mode 'dim wake lock' seems to be fixed and can not be changed anymore. I am using Oruxmaps with Samsung Galaxy II, with Android Version 2.3.3. Updating to Android Version 2.3.5 did not help to overcome this bug.

Looking forward to a fixed version of Oruxmaps and hope I could help to improve the quality of this very powerful App.

Kind regards
sunstar

Hi,

thanks,

you are right, there is a bug,

fixed for next version (and for next beta)

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down