OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help: I'm confused about update url (offline maps)

2 posters

Go down

help: I'm confused about update url (offline maps) Empty help: I'm confused about update url (offline maps)

Post  Vongraz Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm

I like the offline maps -> google terrain maps and openstreetmap cyclemap but I have the well knows mistakes Crying or Very sad
(black terrain in the first and warning squares in the second)
in others posts I read about solution: change the text in xml file and reset sorgent but I have difficult to delete the cache as you say
I have the map in the list but if i choose it I can to see nothing (I have not any error message in the display)
please Embarassed
thanks for your patience

Vongraz

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

help: I'm confused about update url (offline maps) Empty Re: help: I'm confused about update url (offline maps)

Post  orux Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Vongraz wrote:I like the offline maps -> google terrain maps and openstreetmap cyclemap but I have the well knows mistakes Crying or Very sad
(black terrain in the first and warning squares in the second)
in others posts I read about solution: change the text in xml file and reset sorgent but I have difficult to delete the cache as you say
I have the map in the list but if i choose it I can to see nothing (I have not any error message in the display)
please Embarassed
thanks for your patience

Hi;

copy paste here your onlinemapsources.xml file,

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

help: I'm confused about update url (offline maps) Empty Re: help: I'm confused about update url (offline maps)

Post  Vongraz Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:22 pm

ok now it's ok Very Happy
thank you

Vongraz

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down