OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OpenAndromaps of Austria not openning properly

3 posters

Go down

OpenAndromaps of Austria not openning properly  Empty OpenAndromaps of Austria not openning properly

Post  dopt Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:22 pm

I downloaded OpenAndroMaps of Austria and when I open the maps I get a blank screen (no map). A problem with me or a problem with the maps? I am running Orux on Samsung Galaxy 2. Any other suggestions of maps for Austria? I will biking along the Danube river in 2 weeks.

dopt

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

OpenAndromaps of Austria not openning properly  Empty Re: OpenAndromaps of Austria not openning properly

Post  kech61 Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:40 am

dopt wrote:I downloaded OpenAndroMaps of Austria and when I open the maps I get a blank screen (no map).

Hi,

Its probably cause you are initial on zoomlevel 1, just zoom in several times and you see the map.

The problem is that, while I provide the correct parameter to set initial zoomlevel 8, virtualy no
App respects that setting.

best regards
Christian
www.openandromaps.org

kech61

Cantidad de envíos : 67

Back to top Go down

OpenAndromaps of Austria not openning properly  Empty openandromaps.org map for Bulgaria

Post  lubo Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello,

I downloaded from openandromaps.org the cicle map for Bulgaria. The archive file have 2 files: bulgaria.map and bulgaria.map.xml
I tested placeing those files in /sdcard/oruxmaps/mapfiles direcotry or in the /sdcard/oruxmaps/mapfiles/bulgaria - but with the same result - when I go in OruxMaps menu / Switch maps / offline (refresh map list) I can't see this new map.
If I put this 2 files in oruxmaps/mapfiles/bulgaria I can see the directory in the offlline maps list, but again no map is loaded.

I have searched in the forum or in Internet but can't find something helpful. Sad

P.S. Please IGNORE my posting Sad I was actually with a old version of OruxMaps 4.8.12, AndroidMarket don't wanted to upgrade the software, but after uninstall of my OruxMaps I was able to install the latest version from Android Market.
The maps downloaded from openandromaps.org are working just PERFECT!!

Thank you OruxMaps crew! and Thanks you OpenAndromaps.org team!!!

lubo

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

OpenAndromaps of Austria not openning properly  Empty Re: OpenAndromaps of Austria not openning properly

Post  kech61 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi,

lubo wrote: Please IGNORE my posting...

Never ever Smile

The maps downloaded from openandromaps.org are working just PERFECT!!
Thank you OruxMaps crew! and Thanks you OpenAndromaps.org team!!!

Perfect, however there is more to come in the next days, the hike/cycle maps will contain the sac_scale for hiking!

Happy cycling!
Christian

kech61

Cantidad de envíos : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down