OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you rotate the map?

2 posters

Go down

Can you rotate the map? Empty Can you rotate the map?

Post  New Daddy Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:17 am

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't seem to rotate the map like you can with Google Maps or Google Earth. I'm using "Normal" as the Map Orientation option in the Settings, but it's not helping.

Any idea why I can't rotate the map with my fingers?

New Daddy

Cantidad de envíos : 8

Back to top Go down

Can you rotate the map? Empty Re: Can you rotate the map?

Post  Oleg10011001 Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Any idea why I can't rotate the map with my fingers?
+100! It would be very convenient! Orux, if you not difficultly, please, add this function in OruxMaps. I will add that is desirable that the turn of a card established manually remained, that at following start of the program it was not necessary to rotate again a card fingers. Besides, it is desirable that the way of fast return of turn of a card on the default has been thus provided. Modes "Direction up" and "Compass+Map orientation" are not so convenient. As a rule I am at a stop when I look at a card and accordingly a mode "Direction up" does not work, to that it works only when I go. The mode "Compass+Map orientation" looks beautifully, but the compass often works not correctly, and constantly to calibrate it inconveniently, and besides, I think that always rotation of a card quickly devastates the communicator battery.

P.S: Sorry my bad English.

Oleg10011001

Cantidad de envíos : 7

Back to top Go down