OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else having trouble with 5.2.3 freezing?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone else having trouble with 5.2.3 freezing? Empty Anyone else having trouble with 5.2.3 freezing?

Post  cyberdude Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am

After upgrading from 4.8 to 5.0 I experienced oruxmaps freezing when panning or zooming maps. This seemed to get fixed later (5.1?) but since I've upgraded to 5.2.3 I'm having problems with the application hanging again. When I open oruxmaps and try change the map it freezes immediately and I have to force close it. It also didn't record my track yesterday. After I starting the recording it hanged. There seems to be some bug that was introduced with version 5 that is still lingering.

I've now gone back to version 4.8 as it was rock stable. I'm using a Galaxy S2 with Android 2.3.4.

cyberdude

Cantidad de envíos : 57

Back to top Go down

Anyone else having trouble with 5.2.3 freezing? Empty Re: Anyone else having trouble with 5.2.3 freezing?

Post  orux Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:41 pm

cyberdude wrote:After upgrading from 4.8 to 5.0 I experienced oruxmaps freezing when panning or zooming maps. This seemed to get fixed later (5.1?) but since I've upgraded to 5.2.3 I'm having problems with the application hanging again. When I open oruxmaps and try change the map it freezes immediately and I have to force close it. It also didn't record my track yesterday. After I starting the recording it hanged. There seems to be some bug that was introduced with version 5 that is still lingering.

I've now gone back to version 4.8 as it was rock stable. I'm using a Galaxy S2 with Android 2.3.4.

Hi;

There is a strange bug that seems to affect some android 2.x version, but I can not catch it. In this version should be solved--> www.oruxmaps.com/cs

Please, give a try,

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Anyone else having trouble with 5.2.3 freezing? Empty Re: Anyone else having trouble with 5.2.3 freezing?

Post  cyberdude Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm

OK I'll try it. Is it possible to have the beta version installed at the same time as the 4.8 version? I need to log some tracks for some future races so I need the app to be reliable and will use 4.8 for that but can experiment with the beta on my training rides. It would just be inconvenient to have to un-install and re-install the different versions every time I want to experiment.

cyberdude

Cantidad de envíos : 57

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:45 pm

cyberdude wrote:OK I'll try it. Is it possible to have the beta version installed at the same time as the 4.8 version? I need to log some tracks for some future races so I need the app to be reliable and will use 4.8 for that but can experiment with the beta on my training rides. It would just be inconvenient to have to un-install and re-install the different versions every time I want to experiment.

Hi;

yes; they are different applications.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down