OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Display staying alive!

2 posters

Go down

Problem with Display staying alive! Empty Problem with Display staying alive!

Post  fidelcastro54 Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi Guys!
I've got a new Galaxy S4 for 2 weeks now, and on tour the Display don' keep alive. It shuts off if the Road gets very bumpy on the road. Can anyone get me a tip?

Greetz with bad English Wink

Fidel

fidelcastro54

Cantidad de envíos : 13

Back to top Go down

Problem with Display staying alive! Empty Re: Problem with Display staying alive!

Post  JoachimS Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Maybe the reason is not the quality of the road but the settings of Oruxmaps Smile . Did you already set the corresponding settings? Look at Settings --> Application and try these settings: 'Screen always ON' and Display Brightness 'Bright Wake Lock'.
Joachim

JoachimS

Cantidad de envíos : 19

Back to top Go down

Problem with Display staying alive! Empty Re: Problem with Display staying alive!

Post  fidelcastro54 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:38 pm

I've checked these settings and they are set. I've tested my galaxy s4 without my bumpercase in my Bike-case and i think, the Problem is solved (The Bumbercase fit very exactly on the Phone and then the Bikecase eventually pushes the buttons Sad ). I'll test it once more another day if my new bike is (hopefully) delivered this week.

fidelcastro54

Back to top Go down

Post  fidelcastro54 Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:15 pm

I found the error. My bikecase combination (klickfix phonebag L + Spigen bumper) fits too strong. On bumpy trails the cases pushes the buttons. Sad Thx foe the help. Wink

fidelcastro54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down