OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5.5.4 and Online and Offline Maps doesn't zoom

2 posters

Go down

5.5.4 and Online and Offline Maps doesn't zoom Empty 5.5.4 and Online and Offline Maps doesn't zoom

Post  lapasuc Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:45 am

Hello,

I've installed Oruxmaps 5.5.4 but it doesn't change layer in online maps during zoom. The same happen using vector maps, in this case the rendering doesn't occour. The previous version (5.5.2) work correctly.

Any suggestion?

lapasuc

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

5.5.4 and Online and Offline Maps doesn't zoom Empty Re: 5.5.4 and Online and Offline Maps doesn't zoom

Post  orux Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:59 pm

lapasuc wrote:Hello,

I've installed Oruxmaps 5.5.4 but it doesn't change layer in online maps during zoom. The same happen using vector maps, in this case the rendering doesn't occour. The previous version (5.5.2) work correctly.

Any suggestion?
Explain your problem; how do you zoom?

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

5.5.4 and Online and Offline Maps doesn't zoom Empty Re: 5.5.4 and Online and Offline Maps doesn't zoom

Post  lapasuc Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Hello,

Yesterday I've restarted Orux and the OS a at least 4 times with no good results. Now I've opened Orux for making a screenshot for you and everything works fine. If will occur the same problem in the future I will send you immediately a screenshoot and a detailed error description (reproducible).

Sorry for the false alarm.

VERY NICE SOFTWARE!!

lapasuc

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down