OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4.2.0 : very slow

2 posters

Go down

4.2.0 : very slow Empty 4.2.0 : very slow

Post  neobios Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:06 pm

I noticed with version 4.2.0 a sharp slowdown in my Huawei Ideos ver.2.2 (original, no hacking) ..
Even without active data connection continues to refresh the map, freezing for several seconds ...
Loading maps offline and a track, when zooming the track is no longer displayed for several seconds ..
Following a track I do not find the line that indicates the current position on the graph of altitude .. where is it?
Maybe it's my impression, but I think the new version more battery consumption ..
Version 4.0.1 is much better ... I stay with this for now.
ciao!

Last edited by neobios on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add Ideos Android version)

neobios

Cantidad de envíos : 31

Back to top Go down

4.2.0 : very slow Empty Re: 4.2.0 : very slow

Post  orux Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:07 pm

neobios wrote:I noticed with version 4.2.0 a sharp slowdown in my Huawei Ideos ver.2.2 (original, no hacking) ..
Even without active data connection continues to refresh the map, freezing for several seconds ...
Loading maps offline and a track, when zooming the track is no longer displayed for several seconds ..
Following a track I do not find the line that indicates the current position on the graph of altitude .. where is it?
Maybe it's my impression, but I think the new version more battery consumption ..
ciao!

Hi, neobios;

This is not normal; there are many users, I have no notices of this kind.

Can you try again?

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  neobios Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 pm

orux wrote:
neobios wrote:I noticed with version 4.2.0 a sharp slowdown in my Huawei Ideos ver.2.2 (original, no hacking) ..
ciao!

Hi, neobios;

This is not normal; there are many users, I have no notices of this kind.

Can you try again?

orux

yes, as soon as possible I try a new fresh installation, not an update..
I'll inform you if works fine or not,

bye

neobios

neobios

Cantidad de envíos : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down