OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos from Photowaypoint being saved in CustomMaps directory

Go down

Photos from Photowaypoint being saved in CustomMaps directory Empty Photos from Photowaypoint being saved in CustomMaps directory

Post  knappmiller Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 am

The default camera photo location is on the removable SDCard in the DCIM directory, and all of the photos from the Camera application (ICS on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7) go to this location. But when I choose a photo waypoint in Oruxmaps, the photo directory is instead inside of the CustomMaps directory that does not even have any photo-capability. This location is on the internal memory so is not where I would choose for them to be. I don't know why they are going here. They don't for any other Camera app other than when Oruxmaps drives it.

knappmiller

Cantidad de envíos : 9

Back to top Go down

Photos from Photowaypoint being saved in CustomMaps directory Empty Got to save in extsdcard/DCIM directory

Post  knappmiller Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 am

I banged on this a bit tonight. This acts very weird. There is some interaction between OI File mgr, Orux, the Camera, and the photoviewer. I can change the camera back and forth between local and SDCard (actually goes to /mnt/extSDcard/DCIM), and then take a shot. As long as I keep that photo, when I do a photowaypoint in Orux, it is saved to the extsdcard like I want. But if I delete the photo, then the next time I take a photowaypoint it goes into the CustomMaps directory instead. And CustomMaps was not started. I think that OI File mgr is remembering something about it and Orux is using that to point to the wrong location. The Camera App itself seems to get confused about the selected location when sending control to the viewer, so this is just a mess that Orux is caught in, not master of. If you are very careful, and don't delete photos, you can get this to work as desired.

knappmiller

Cantidad de envíos : 9

Back to top Go down