OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong Date in GPX file

2 posters

Go down

Wrong Date in GPX file Empty Wrong Date in GPX file

Post  airzoink Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 am

Greetings! I've been using Oruxmaps Android app (v3.2.7) to upload my tracks to Everytrail.com and I've noticed that the dates of the tracks are one day ago but the title/filename of the track shows the correct date. I thought this was an error while exporting to everytrail but upon looking at the GPX file generated by Oruxmaps, it shows that the filename is correct but the date of the GPX file is a day ago. Is there a solution to this? I've checked the date of my GalaxyS and so far the date is correct as well as the GMT. I can send the actual file if needed. Just give me an email to send it to. Thanks!

airzoink

Cantidad de envíos : 3

Back to top Go down

Wrong Date in GPX file Empty Re: Wrong Date in GPX file

Post  orux Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:24 pm

airzoink wrote:Greetings! I've been using Oruxmaps Android app (v3.2.7) to upload my tracks to Everytrail.com and I've noticed that the dates of the tracks are one day ago but the title/filename of the track shows the correct date. I thought this was an error while exporting to everytrail but upon looking at the GPX file generated by Oruxmaps, it shows that the filename is correct but the date of the GPX file is a day ago. Is there a solution to this? I've checked the date of my GalaxyS and so far the date is correct as well as the GMT. I can send the actual file if needed. Just give me an email to send it to. Thanks!

-->oruxuro@gmail.com
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down