OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Description of the application in the android market.

Go down

Description of the application in the android market. Empty Description of the application in the android market.

Post  asperge Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:17 pm

I was very happy to find OruxMaps, as it's the only android application i've found which allowed me to use my oziexplorer maps (thanks to OruxMapsDesktop). I think it would be useful to add in the description (in the android market) that it's possible to convert and see oziexplorer maps with your application. I'm sure this feature would attract some users.

asperge

Back to top Go down

Description of the application in the android market. Empty english description

Post  asperge Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:19 pm

By the way, would it possible to display also an english description in the android market? I understand a little bit spanish, but i guess people who doesn't understand spanish would be a little lost without an english description.

asperge

Back to top Go down

Description of the application in the android market. Empty Re: Description of the application in the android market.

Post  orux Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:23 pm

asperge wrote:I was very happy to find OruxMaps, as it's the only android application i've found which allowed me to use my oziexplorer maps (thanks to OruxMapsDesktop). I think it would be useful to add in the description (in the android market) that it's possible to convert and see oziexplorer maps with your application. I'm sure this feature would attract some users.

Hi, asperge;

It is a good idea.

Thanks,

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Description of the application in the android market. Empty Re: Description of the application in the android market.

Post  orux Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:25 pm

asperge wrote:By the way, would it possible to display also an english description in the android market? I understand a little bit spanish, but i guess people who doesn't understand spanish would be a little lost without an english description.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

There is an English description.

¿Which locale are you using?

orux
orux
orux

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi,

I have added "Ozi" and "OziExplorer" to description.

And I have changed language order in market: English/Spanish/German.

orux
orux
orux

Back to top Go down

Description of the application in the android market. Empty spanish description

Post  asperge Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:12 pm

I don't know where my local is defined in my android phone, but i live in a french speaking region (Switzerland). Before i had only the spanish description in the market, but now, after your modification i see the english description.

asperge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down