OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oruxmaps 4.1.14 beta cannot read my .rmap maps

2 posters

Go down

Oruxmaps 4.1.14 beta cannot read my .rmap maps Empty Oruxmaps 4.1.14 beta cannot read my .rmap maps

Post  tramp20 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi,
with CompeGPS Land I can import my Kompass maps and export them in the .rmap format which should be readable in oruxmaps beta.

This generated maps can be read with CompeGPS and TwoNav (terrible app) but oruxmaps says only "Problems with some maps". Are these maps blocked for other apps?

tramp20

Edit: Even .rmap maps generated with Touratech TTQV Version 4 are not readable with Oruxmaps :-(

tramp20

Cantidad de envíos : 18

Back to top Go down

Oruxmaps 4.1.14 beta cannot read my .rmap maps Empty Re: Oruxmaps 4.1.14 beta cannot read my .rmap maps

Post  orux Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 pm

tramp20 wrote:Hi,
with CompeGPS Land I can import my Kompass maps and export them in the .rmap format which should be readable in oruxmaps beta.

This generated maps can be read with CompeGPS and TwoNav (terrible app) but oruxmaps says only "Problems with some maps". Are these maps blocked for other apps?

tramp20

Edit: Even .rmap maps generated with Touratech TTQV Version 4 are not readable with Oruxmaps :-(

Hi;

There are several different .rmap map formats; OruxMaps can read some of them, but I do not have the specification of all of them.

If you can send me one of those files (upload it to any share file web) I think I could try.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Oruxmaps 4.1.14 beta cannot read my .rmap maps Empty Re: Oruxmaps 4.1.14 beta cannot read my .rmap maps

Post  tramp20 Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:15 am

orux wrote:
tramp20 wrote:Hi,

tramp20

Hi;

There are several different .rmap map formats; OruxMaps can read some of them, but I do not have the specification of all of them.

If you can send me one of those files (upload it to any share file web) I think I could try.

orux

Hi,
perhaps you (and I) will have luck :-)

The Kompass map has only 20 MB zipped.

Last edited by tramp20 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

tramp20

Back to top Go down

Post  tramp20 Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:28 am

Hi orux,
did you had time to look at this problem reading .rmap maps generated with ComeGPS?

tramp20

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:01 pm

tramp20 wrote:Hi orux,
did you had time to look at this problem reading .rmap maps generated with ComeGPS?

Hi;

I thought you'd read this:

https://oruxmaps.forumotion.com/t1503-how-to-use-the-german-austrian-kompass-maps#6387

I can not understand the content of those files, they are not free .rmap maps,

orux
orux
orux

Back to top Go down

Post  tramp20 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:12 am

Hi orux,

ok, thank you nevertheless.

tramp20

Back to top Go down

Post  tramp20 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 am

Hi orux,

your app can read the .rmap maps generated with TTQ4.

I tried first with CompeGPS without success.

tramp20

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

tramp20 wrote:Hi orux,

your app can read the .rmap maps generated with TTQ4.

I tried first with CompeGPS without success.

Hi, thanks;

there are some maps that can not be read, but I still do not know the origin of those maps.

orux
orux
orux

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down