OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracklog segment shows total distance

2 posters

Go down

Tracklog segment shows total distance Empty Tracklog segment shows total distance

Post  tomseitz Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 am

When I choose to show the accumulated distance of actual segment (or average speed,...) I only get the values for the total track (ALL segments).
Therefore, when appending a new segment I never know these values.
Is this a bug or does "distance of actual segment" really mean "total distance of track"? If so, please add values for speed, distance, etc. only for segment (that way one could work with merged tracks and still see what one did that day).
Thanks,
Tom

tomseitz

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

Tracklog segment shows total distance Empty Re: Tracklog segment shows total distance

Post  orux Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

tomseitz wrote:When I choose to show the accumulated distance of actual segment (or average speed,...) I only get the values for the total track (ALL segments).
Therefore, when appending a new segment I never know these values.
Is this a bug or does "distance of actual segment" really mean "total distance of track"? If so, please add values for speed, distance, etc. only for segment (that way one could work with merged tracks and still see what one did that day).
Thanks,
Tom

Hi,
Tom;

There is a checkbox in 'settings--user interface--dashboard' to select 'total' or 'segment' values for the dashboard controls. I think it is working fine.

And in statistics you can see the statistics of each segment;-->android menu key, select a segment.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Tracklog segment shows total distance Empty Re: Tracklog segment shows total distance

Post  tomseitz Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Great, thanks; sorry I did not find it myself... Very Happy

tomseitz

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down