OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

navigate to and ZANavi

2 posters

Go down

navigate to and ZANavi Empty navigate to and ZANavi

Post  Worsley Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi,

obviously did the opportunity to use ZANavi for navigation with the 'navigate to' button disappear.
Last time i tried it still worked, but it doesn't do anymore. There's still google navigation and sygic in the list, but not ZANavi any more... ZANavi is at the latest release as OruxMaps is too (updated a few minutes ago).

Any Solutions for it?

Orux is a really great app and was the easiest way to enter destination points vor ZANavi offline, so please help me to get it back working again.

TIA!

Worsley

Cantidad de envíos : 8

Back to top Go down

navigate to and ZANavi Empty Re: navigate to and ZANavi

Post  orux Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Worsley wrote:Hi,

obviously did the opportunity to use ZANavi for navigation with the 'navigate to' button disappear.
Last time i tried it still worked, but it doesn't do anymore. There's still google navigation and sygic in the list, but not ZANavi any more... ZANavi is at the latest release as OruxMaps is too (updated a few minutes ago).

Any Solutions for it?

Orux is a really great app and was the easiest way to enter destination points vor ZANavi offline, so please help me to get it back working again.

TIA!

Hi;

OruxMaps never worked with ZANavi, first time I hear about that application.

Are you sure you saw that option in any version of OruxMaps?

I will investigate if it is possible to integrate OruxMaps with that nav. tool.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  Worsley Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

i saw there was some changes with the frontend so i do describe exactly how it worked formerly:

* create a POI on the map
* tap that POI to open a description and get some butons (i think there were 3 buttons before i updated today: 'edit' 'navigate to' and 'cache')

now there's a 'navigator' button and a 'navigate to' button - i think now it's 'navigator'. That opens a dialog where I could select my navigation app. Formerly ZANavi could be selected from that list but doesn't apper any more (the dialog looks completely different now).

When i selected ZANavi from that list, ZANavi was started and that POI was selected for navigation target - very cool, very simple... and yes I'm sure: that worked together with OruxMaps like a charm...

Worsley

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Worsley wrote:i saw there was some changes with the frontend so i do describe exactly how it worked formerly:

* create a POI on the map
* tap that POI to open a description and get some butons (i think there were 3 buttons before i updated today: 'edit' 'navigate to' and 'cache')

now there's a 'navigator' button and a 'navigate to' button - i think now it's 'navigator'. That opens a dialog where I could select my navigation app. Formerly ZANavi could be selected from that list but doesn't apper any more (the dialog looks completely different now).

When i selected ZANavi from that list, ZANavi was started and that POI was selected for navigation target - very cool, very simple... and yes I'm sure: that worked together with OruxMaps like a charm...

Smile

ZANavi uses 'google intent':

<data android:scheme="google.navigation" />

You can still use ZANavi;

Select 'Google Navigation' option, you should see another chooser (google navigation vs ZANavi)

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

navigate to and ZANavi Empty solved

Post  Worsley Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:09 pm

confirmed! Very Happy

it still works that way - just one tap more then before but i can cope with that.

Great work and many thanks for OruxMaps as well as for this support and investigaton!

Worsley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down