OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error on minimazing the OruxMaps while track loging.

Go down

Error on minimazing the OruxMaps while track loging. Empty Error on minimazing the OruxMaps while track loging.

Post  Intiims1 Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 am

Hi,

I'm using HTC Tattoo. I installed OruxMaps yesterday and it works fine, but there is one serious bug that keeps from using all the features. I open Orux Maps -> Actual location -> Get a GPS position Fix, Press "TRACK LOGGING" then I minimize the Map app (Press Home, or the End Call/Power button) When I come back to the OruxMap app I get error "The application OruxMaps (process com.orux.oruxmaps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close.". Basically you can’t log tracks and use your phone.

Intiims

Intiims1

Back to top Go down

Error on minimazing the OruxMaps while track loging. Empty Re: Error on minimazing the OruxMaps while track loging.

Post  orux Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:59 am

Intiims1 wrote:Hi,

I'm using HTC Tattoo. I installed OruxMaps yesterday and it works fine, but there is one serious bug that keeps from using all the features. I open Orux Maps -> Actual location -> Get a GPS position Fix, Press "TRACK LOGGING" then I minimize the Map app (Press Home, or the End Call/Power button) When I come back to the OruxMap app I get error "The application OruxMaps (process com.orux.oruxmaps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close.". Basically you can’t log tracks and use your phone.

Intiims

Hi, not normal. Seems a problem with data corruption when restoring state.

Please, install aLogcat, and send me a log after a crash.

Then uninstall/install again the application. --oruxuro@gmail.com.

Orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down