OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create new segment of continuous track.

Go down

Create new segment of continuous track. Empty Create new segment of continuous track.

Post  PutPut Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:34 am

How do I create new segments of a continuous track?

The other day I was testing out the track function on a walk. When I stopped to check how the device was doing, it appeared as if something had gone wrong and it had stopped recording the track, but when I pressed to button to begin recording again, a message popped up stating that there was a current track being recorded and asked if I wanted to continue. I clicked yes and it began a new segment.

-How do I manually begin a new segment of a track that is being recorded?

-Secondly, why did this happen in the first place?

PutPut

Back to top Go down

Create new segment of continuous track. Empty Re: Create new segment of continuous track.

Post  orux Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:12 pm

PutPut wrote:How do I create new segments of a continuous track?

The other day I was testing out the track function on a walk. When I stopped to check how the device was doing, it appeared as if something had gone wrong and it had stopped recording the track, but when I pressed to button to begin recording again, a message popped up stating that there was a current track being recorded and asked if I wanted to continue. I clicked yes and it began a new segment.

-How do I manually begin a new segment of a track that is being recorded?

-Secondly, why did this happen in the first place?

Hi;

When you are recording a route, and stop, then resume recording; you have 3 options:
--a new track (current track is saved in the track database, if there is one, and deleted from the display).
--a new segment added to the current track
--continue the current segment

Not sure what happened first time; try again and tell me if you have new problems. Do you use any application killer?

orux

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Create new segment of continuous track. Empty Re: Create new segment of continuous track.

Post  PutPut Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 am

Thank you. It is clear now.

PutPut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down