OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download from GPSies possible?

2 posters

Go down

Download from GPSies possible? Empty Download from GPSies possible?

Post  GPSMark Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Hello Jose,

I am very glad that you implemented the interface to GPSies. This makes the app even more useful.

However, I found only the possibility to upload to GPSies. Did you also implemented the download possibilty, I didn't found it so far. Is it hidden in some sub-menu?

If it's not there so far it would be a big step forward in usability if it could be implemented.

Thanks for a short feedback.
Mark

GPSMark

Back to top Go down

Download from GPSies possible? Empty Re: Download from GPSies possible?

Post  orux Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:27 pm

GPSMark wrote:Hello Jose,

I am very glad that you implemented the interface to GPSies. This makes the app even more useful.

However, I found only the possibility to upload to GPSies. Did you also implemented the download possibilty, I didn't found it so far. Is it hidden in some sub-menu?

If it's not there so far it would be a big step forward in usability if it could be implemented.

Thanks for a short feedback.
Mark

Hi, Mark;

not sure if there is api to download tracks;

I will try,

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  michi Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 pm

i often find myself biking somewhere in the mountains not really knowing which way would be best to proceed. if oruxmaps could one-click-display all tracks from gpsies/gps-tour/etc that are within my currently displayed map region with a single click, that would be a great help.

i dont know if the tour portals offer a proper public api for returning tracks within geo boundaries, that remains to be investigated.

michi

Back to top Go down

Post  Breenild Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:33 pm

You can use the Gpssies-App to search and download the track. After downloading the will be open a Dialog, where you can klick on "open with".
Here you can select "Orux Maps" and now the Track will be displayed in Oruxmaps.

Breenild

Cantidad de envíos : 3

Back to top Go down