OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem uploading track (gpx) to gpsies.com

2 posters

Go down

problem uploading track (gpx) to gpsies.com Empty problem uploading track (gpx) to gpsies.com

Post  stetre76 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 am

I am having a problem uploading my gpx track to gpsies.com

whenever i try to upload a track, i get the message that i should enter a track key, in order to identify my tracks. it also states that this isn't necessary if you are a registered user (at gpsies.com?) - which i am > i also put my username & pwd in orux maps.

so, what does this exactly mean?
i found the so called "track key" in my profile in gpsies.com (actually it's the password for gpsies.com), but I have no idea where to enter this track key in Orux maps...

any help is appreciated (unfortunately i couldn't find anything in the manual either, nor did the search bring up any results...)

stetre76

Cantidad de envíos : 8

Back to top Go down

problem uploading track (gpx) to gpsies.com Empty Re: problem uploading track (gpx) to gpsies.com

Post  orux Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 pm

stetre76 wrote:I am having a problem uploading my gpx track to gpsies.com

whenever i try to upload a track, i get the message that i should enter a track key, in order to identify my tracks. it also states that this isn't necessary if you are a registered user (at gpsies.com?) - which i am > i also put my username & pwd in orux maps.

so, what does this exactly mean?
i found the so called "track key" in my profile in gpsies.com (actually it's the password for gpsies.com), but I have no idea where to enter this track key in Orux maps...

any help is appreciated (unfortunately i couldn't find anything in the manual either, nor did the search bring up any results...)

Hi, stetre76;

This is the response from gpsies when the user/password is not correct.

Today gpsies server is working fine, please, check (again) your user/password, and try again.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down