OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no track stored

2 posters

Go down

no track stored  Empty no track stored

Post  zmart Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 am

Hi orux
I don`t know, if it`s a bug or it`s a feature ;-)
If I start a track-record while staying on the same position (not moving) and then stop the track after a while (any minutes) for testing some features etc. the program tells me "track stored in database". But if I look under "Tracks" in main menu you can`t find any track.
If I start (all at te same position) the recording again, oruxmaps ask me with the common menu "continue, new etc." what I should do with the past track.
This means for me the track startet before must be stored anywhere, but not in the database? Where?
If you move a while (but any times farer and longer then in the gps-settings, i have set 10m and 8sec), maybe 100m the track was written in the database.
I think, you can reproduce this very easy. I had a good gps-accuracy at about 20m, if it`s important.
Thank you
Jens

zmart

Cantidad de envíos : 47

Back to top Go down

no track stored  Empty Re: no track stored

Post  orux Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:38 pm

zmart wrote:Hi orux
I don`t know, if it`s a bug or it`s a feature ;-)
If I start a track-record while staying on the same position (not moving) and then stop the track after a while (any minutes) for testing some features etc. the program tells me "track stored in database". But if I look under "Tracks" in main menu you can`t find any track.
If I start (all at te same position) the recording again, oruxmaps ask me with the common menu "continue, new etc." what I should do with the past track.
This means for me the track startet before must be stored anywhere, but not in the database? Where?
If you move a while (but any times farer and longer then in the gps-settings, i have set 10m and 8sec), maybe 100m the track was written in the database.
I think, you can reproduce this very easy. I had a good gps-accuracy at about 20m, if it`s important.
Thank you
Jens

Hi, Jens;

If no waypoints or trackpoints, nothing should be saved to the data base.

I am going to investigate...

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down