OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preblem with wms creator

2 posters

Go down

Preblem with wms creator Empty Preblem with wms creator

Post  pulchrum Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:15 am

I have a problem with wms creator, my version of oruxmaps is 4.8.35 (italian).The application is installed in the microSD, not in the smartphone. I write a correct url, a correct layer, the test is ok, i choose correct zoom min and max levels, i choose "downloadable" and a write a name for the profile. When i click "save" I can see "Wms creato OK". Everything seems ok, but i can not find my profile in the list of the online maps, also after the mapsource reset. I find ever the only "default" wms:IGN(ES). Where is my error? Thank you for an help.

pulchrum

Cantidad de envíos : 6

Back to top Go down

Preblem with wms creator Empty Re: Preblem with wms creator

Post  orux Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:46 pm

pulchrum wrote:I have a problem with wms creator, my version of oruxmaps is 4.8.35 (italian).The application is installed in the microSD, not in the smartphone. I write a correct url, a correct layer, the test is ok, i choose correct zoom min and max levels, i choose "downloadable" and a write a name for the profile. When i click "save" I can see "Wms creato OK". Everything seems ok, but i can not find my profile in the list of the online maps, also after the mapsource reset. I find ever the only "default" wms:IGN(ES). Where is my error? Thank you for an help.

Hi;

the url of the WMS?

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  pulchrum Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:51 pm

orux wrote:
pulchrum wrote:I have a problem with wms creator, my version of oruxmaps is 4.8.35 (italian).The application is installed in the microSD, not in the smartphone. I write a correct url, a correct layer, the test is ok, i choose correct zoom min and max levels, i choose "downloadable" and a write a name for the profile. When i click "save" I can see "Wms creato OK". Everything seems ok, but i can not find my profile in the list of the online maps, also after the mapsource reset. I find ever the only "default" wms:IGN(ES). Where is my error? Thank you for an help.

Hi;

the url of the WMS?

orux

wms.pcn.minambiente.it/ogc?map=/ms_ogc/wms_v1.3/raster/igm_25000.map

layer CB.IGM25000.32

zoom level 13-17

Thank You for your interest...

pulchrum

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:49 pm

pulchrum wrote:
orux wrote:

Hi;

the url of the WMS?

orux

layer CB.IGM25000.32

zoom level 13-17

I can create and see the wms with no problems.

do you mean you can not find the wms in the wms_services.xml file?

Those WMS are not stored in that file.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  pulchrum Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 pm

orux wrote:
pulchrum wrote:
orux wrote:

Hi;

the url of the WMS?

orux

layer CB.IGM25000.32

zoom level 13-17

I can create and see the wms with no problems.

do you mean you can not find the wms in the wms_services.xml file?

Those WMS are not stored in that file.

orux

I have realized that the wms_services.xml file has not been modified, but my problem is that I can't find the new wms profile in the online maps' list. I always find only the "original" WMS:IGN(ES).

pulchrum

Back to top Go down

Post  pulchrum Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi, I have solved my problem, I have simply deleted and reinstalled the complete application oruxmaps. I have used the wms creator and I can now appreciate the IGM (Istituto Geografico Militare) maps of Italy! Thank You very much for your work and for the great application! Francesco

pulchrum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down