OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edit properties of current track

2 posters

Go down

Edit properties of current track Empty Edit properties of current track

Post  justdave Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm

I can't seem to find a way to edit the current track except to go into Manage Tracks and find it and edit from there. This poses a bit of difficulty when you don't have tracks named anything other than the automatic names, and you've loaded an older track. Trying to remember which one you loaded.... Smile If for no other reason I want this so I can rename a track to actually have a meaningful name after I've loaded it to see what it is (so then I can find it in Manage Tracks in the future). Alternatively, some indication in Manage Tracks to show "this track is currently loaded" would be nice.

justdave

Cantidad de envíos : 4

Back to top Go down

Edit properties of current track Empty Re: Edit properties of current track

Post  orux Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 pm

justdave wrote:I can't seem to find a way to edit the current track except to go into Manage Tracks and find it and edit from there. This poses a bit of difficulty when you don't have tracks named anything other than the automatic names, and you've loaded an older track. Trying to remember which one you loaded.... Smile If for no other reason I want this so I can rename a track to actually have a meaningful name after I've loaded it to see what it is (so then I can find it in Manage Tracks in the future). Alternatively, some indication in Manage Tracks to show "this track is currently loaded" would be nice.

Hi, thanks;

You can tell OruxMaps to ask you the name/type of the Track when you start recording a track:

-->settings--Tracks--

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  justdave Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:38 pm

orux wrote:You can tell OruxMaps to ask you the name/type of the Track when you start recording a track:
Not particularly safe to attempt if you're recording tracks while driving though.

justdave

Cantidad de envíos : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down