OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Route alarm (route file) AND waypoint alarm (created wps) together?

2 posters

Go down

Route alarm (route file) AND waypoint alarm (created wps) together? Empty Route alarm (route file) AND waypoint alarm (created wps) together?

Post  BikeRider Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi,

I love OruxMaps, even more since I got waypoint alarm via voice messaging to work cheers . Now I load gpx tracks, go through them and place waypoints at every significant turning point with OruxMaps on the phone.

But now I miss one option Sad :

When I load a gpx-route with no waypoints and I want to navigate via waypoint alarm with voice messaging, there is no way to use the route with route alarm together with the new placed waypoints with waypoint alarm Sad.

Is there any way to use these two features together? Maybe by fusion of route and waypoints?

BikeRider

Cantidad de envíos : 3

Back to top Go down

Route alarm (route file) AND waypoint alarm (created wps) together? Empty Re: Route alarm (route file) AND waypoint alarm (created wps) together?

Post  orux Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 pm

BikeRider wrote:Hi,

I love OruxMaps, even more since I got waypoint alarm via voice messaging to work cheers . Now I load gpx tracks, go through them and place waypoints at every significant turning point with OruxMaps on the phone.

But now I miss one option Sad :

When I load a gpx-route with no waypoints and I want to navigate via waypoint alarm with voice messaging, there is no way to use the route with route alarm together with the new placed waypoints with waypoint alarm Sad.

Is there any way to use these two features together? Maybe by fusion of route and waypoints?

Hi;

Yes; you can:

Load the track first, then the wpts (not as a route, using the first-left button), should work, because wpts are added to the route.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down