OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map not Saving data correctly

2 posters

Go down

Map not Saving data correctly Empty Map not Saving data correctly

Post  mypenneys.com Sun May 12, 2013 2:25 pm

I would like to find out what Im doing wrong this this the second time I paid for this application in 6 months. The problem Im having is when I turn on the GPS and Start to Record it is not saving the data as I am walking it shows that it is when Im walking but after I save it and email it to myself it only shows the STOP POINT with none of the walking data as I am walking around. What am I doing wrong or is there something wrong with the maps. I am not using the free version Its paid for. Also I never had this problem with the old version. I love this program and all the different maps that can be selected and you cleaned it up a bit from the last version nice. When I go to open up a map it only shows one position after I have saved it. I have a DROID THUNDERBOLT PHONE with unlimited data use.
HELP FRANK GIAMMATTEI mypenneys@hotmail.com

mypenneys.com

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

Map not Saving data correctly Empty Re: Map not Saving data correctly

Post  orux Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:02 am

mypenneys.com wrote:I would like to find out what Im doing wrong this this the second time I paid for this application in 6 months. The problem Im having is when I turn on the GPS and Start to Record it is not saving the data as I am walking it shows that it is when Im walking but after I save it and email it to myself it only shows the STOP POINT with none of the walking data as I am walking around. What am I doing wrong or is there something wrong with the maps. I am not using the free version Its paid for. Also I never had this problem with the old version. I love this program and all the different maps that can be selected and you cleaned it up a bit from the last version nice. When I go to open up a map it only shows one position after I have saved it. I have a DROID THUNDERBOLT PHONE with unlimited data use.
HELP FRANK GIAMMATTEI mypenneys@hotmail.com

Hi, sorry for this delay! I did not see your post.

ok, do you see the track red line meanwhile you record the track?

if yes, the track should be in your database, if you go to the tarcks list, you should see track, if you open the statistics, all should be there, right?

if not, may be a problem with sdcard, I do not know, please, contact with me-->oruxuro@gmail.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down