OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wrong times in GPS tracks

Go down

wrong times in GPS tracks Empty wrong times in GPS tracks

Post  Eryxx Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi, my recorded tracks have wrong timestamps. For example, a walk which actually took 257 minutes has times from 1970-01-01 01:01:44 to 1970-01-01 01:02:30. Another walk which took 354 minutes took 76 seconds on 1970-01-01 according to the log. This shows up in exported GPX files, and I see wrong Finish time in statistics (start time is OK). Any way to fix that? (Preferably one that fixes the tracks I have already recorded... I don't know whether the internal track data have correct time (although they are not exported to GPX), average speed and total time displayed in the statistics is reasonable (it does not claim that I have walked 20 km in a minute as would appear from the timestamps), and when a track has several segments, their start times are also correct...)

I am using OruxMaps v 2.8.4 on Samsung GT-I5700. Previously I have been using GPXLogger for recording tracks, and the timestamps were alright.

Thanks!

Eryxx

Back to top Go down

wrong times in GPS tracks Empty Re: wrong times in GPS tracks

Post  orux Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Eryxx wrote:Hi, my recorded tracks have wrong timestamps. For example, a walk which actually took 257 minutes has times from 1970-01-01 01:01:44 to 1970-01-01 01:02:30. Another walk which took 354 minutes took 76 seconds on 1970-01-01 according to the log. This shows up in exported GPX files, and I see wrong Finish time in statistics (start time is OK). Any way to fix that? (Preferably one that fixes the tracks I have already recorded... I don't know whether the internal track data have correct time (although they are not exported to GPX), average speed and total time displayed in the statistics is reasonable (it does not claim that I have walked 20 km in a minute as would appear from the timestamps), and when a track has several segments, their start times are also correct...)

I am using OruxMaps v 2.8.4 on Samsung GT-I5700. Previously I have been using GPXLogger for recording tracks, and the timestamps were alright.

Thanks!

Hmmm, strange; sure you have your phone date/time correct Smile

please, try again, and send me a .gpx with this problem --> oruxuro@gmail.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down