OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cursor mode switches to normal & no zoom-out on tap-hold - version 3.2.7

2 posters

Go down

cursor mode switches to normal & no zoom-out on tap-hold - version 3.2.7 Empty cursor mode switches to normal & no zoom-out on tap-hold - version 3.2.7

Post  volker Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Hello orux,

in version 3.2.7 there are two smaller topics for me:
- when changing the cursor mode, e.g. to "blue arrow", this configuration operates only in the current session. When restarting oruxmaps, the cursor mode is resetted to normal.

- you did some great developement with regard to the zooming: oruxmaps zooms by gesture. But when in one-hand-operation, this is quite difficult - not only for me ;-). The zoom-in by double-tap still works, but the zoom-out (=hold-tap ?) is disabled. This was enabled in older versions. It would be great to enable the one-hand-zooming again.

Best regards,
Volker
volker
volker

Cantidad de envíos : 29

Back to top Go down

cursor mode switches to normal & no zoom-out on tap-hold - version 3.2.7 Empty Re: cursor mode switches to normal & no zoom-out on tap-hold - version 3.2.7

Post  orux Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:44 pm

volker wrote:Hello orux,

in version 3.2.7 there are two smaller topics for me:
- when changing the cursor mode, e.g. to "blue arrow", this configuration operates only in the current session. When restarting oruxmaps, the cursor mode is resetted to normal.

- you did some great developement with regard to the zooming: oruxmaps zooms by gesture. But when in one-hand-operation, this is quite difficult - not only for me ;-). The zoom-in by double-tap still works, but the zoom-out (=hold-tap ?) is disabled. This was enabled in older versions. It would be great to enable the one-hand-zooming again.

Best regards,
Volker

hi volker;

if you want a permanent change in cursor mode, you have to do it in settings, not in tweaks.

long tap is not compatible with multitouching. But I can enable this gesture with -2.0 devices.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

cursor mode switches to normal & no zoom-out on tap-hold - version 3.2.7 Empty Re: cursor mode switches to normal & no zoom-out on tap-hold - version 3.2.7

Post  volker Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:21 pm

orux wrote:hi volker;

if you want a permanent change in cursor mode, you have to do it in settings, not in tweaks.

long tap is not compatible with multitouching. But I can enable this gesture with -2.0 devices.

orux

ok, thanks. The settings work fine.

long tap: I do not understand "-2.0 devices". Devices less than 2.0? I do have android 2.2 and appriciate the enabling :-)

Volker
volker
volker

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:31 pm

volker wrote:
orux wrote:hi volker;

orux

ok, thanks. The settings work fine.

long tap: I do not understand "-2.0 devices". Devices less than 2.0? I do have android 2.2 and appriciate the enabling :-)

Volker

Hmmm, not easy long tap + pinch to zoom...

but I will try.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  volker Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:34 pm

orux wrote:
Hmmm, not easy long tap + pinch to zoom...

but I will try.

orux
Hello orux,

an one-hand-operation might be usefull for other user as well. So it could be a valuable feature :-)

Best regards.

Volker
volker
volker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down