OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to delete custom WMS?

2 posters

Go down

How to delete custom WMS? Empty How to delete custom WMS?

Post  febs Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:41 am

I plugged the phone to the PC and I pointed to the oruxmaps/mapfiles directory to edit onlinemapsources.xml and remove some entries I will not use at least for a long time to come, and to delete also many of my WMS created with WMS creator accidentally (and alter some others).

But, with big surprise, I could not find the custom WMS in onlinemapsources.xml! There was another XML file named wms_services.xml though, so I thought that I would had found them there.

Where are they? Maybe in some database not easy to edit? Thank you, again.

febs

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Back to top Go down

How to delete custom WMS? Empty Re: How to delete custom WMS?

Post  orux Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

febs wrote:I plugged the phone to the PC and I pointed to the oruxmaps/mapfiles directory to edit onlinemapsources.xml and remove some entries I will not use at least for a long time to come, and to delete also many of my WMS created with WMS creator accidentally (and alter some others).

But, with big surprise, I could not find the custom WMS in onlinemapsources.xml! There was another XML file named wms_services.xml though, so I thought that I would had found them there.

Where are they? Maybe in some database not easy to edit? Thank you, again.

You are right;
The WMS are stored in a internal database.
In the current version can not be edited (in the next hope so). To delete -> long press

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  febs Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Wow. long press -> delete would be also cool for "standard" sources in the XML file. Just tried and it's very handy, way better than plugging the phone, mounting the SD card, editing the file, checking for errors Smile, saving, remounting the SD card.

Thank you!

febs

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down