OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available

+8
twoten
mbraner
rockymountain
Chris Jam
chilobo
kunzuilh
thomashsk
kech61
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available - Page 2 Empty Re: Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available

Post  twoten Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks Christian,

Can't wait for the UK vector maps.

Keith.

twoten

Cantidad de envíos : 115

Back to top Go down

Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available - Page 2 Empty Re: Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available

Post  kech61 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

twoten wrote:
Can't wait for the UK vector maps.
Keith.

Hi Keith,

I just took a look at UK areas I know by my own and have seen that eg. the paths round Glen Brittle are tagged correct using sac_scale.
BTW: the Vector Maps for UK are on my website, however up to know without sac_scale - this addition should be available for your walks next weekend ;-)

best regards
Christian

kech61

Cantidad de envíos : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  twoten Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi Christian,
I already have the UK vector maps from your site, the changes will be welcome.
Will it be possible to bring the appearance more into line with Ordnance Survey Explorer maps?
Regards,

Keith.

twoten

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 pm

twoten wrote:
Will it be possible to bring the appearance more into line with Ordnance Survey Explorer maps?

Hi Keith,

Yes and No..
While it would be possible to adjust the colors, appearance of the roads, tracks aso - its hard to give a vector map the brilliant appear of an OS-Map.
There is no shading posible (only with online overlays) aso..

If you prefer OS-Style contourlines this would be an easy task, code for this is available on request.
Its made by Jusc, I suppose he has published the volatile-theme here or in the german naviboard forum.

Regards
Christian

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  twoten Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:15 pm

kech61 wrote:
twoten wrote:
Yes and No..
While it would be possible to adjust the colors, appearance of the roads, tracks aso - its hard to give a vector map the brilliant appear of an OS-Map.
There is no shading posible (only with online overlays) aso..

If you prefer OS-Style contourlines this would be an easy task, code for this is available on request.
Its made by Jusc, I suppose he has published the volatile-theme here or in the german naviboard forum.

It was only to adjust the colours, appearance of the roads, tracks, I appreciate the shading would be more of a problem.
I have tried to the Volatile-theme on Naviboard even using a translator but can't find it. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks.
Keith.

twoten

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 pm

twoten wrote:
I have tried to the Volatile-theme on Naviboard even using a translator but can't find it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Hi Keith,

You may download the theme her, however there is no sac_scale implemented yet.
http://www.openandromaps.org/files/themes/orux/voilatile_cycle_hike.zip

regards
Christian

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  twoten Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 pm

That's excellent thanks Christian,

Regards,

Keith.

twoten

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:21 pm

I'v updated maps of Germany anf Great-Britain containing sac_scale.
GreatBritain is not tested but should be OK

Theme is slightly improved, the minor contourlines are thinner in zoom levels 12-13, roads and paths are visible much better.

regards
Christian
www.openandromaps.org

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  twoten Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:13 am

Brilliant,
These maps are excellent.
Contour lines every 25m with the 100m steps in a heavier line. Footpaths graded, good colour scheme.
You can easily get the whole of the UK on the phone.
Thanks Christian.

twoten

Back to top Go down

Post  fabrylama Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Hi Christian,
I've tried the new xml theme with mtb:scale, but (with italian map) I don't see the different colors, I tried to look into the theme, and, if I understand correctly, the mtb:scale rules are into this rule:
<rule e="way" k="network" v="mtb">
This means that the path, in order to get the color corresponding to the mtb:scale, must have the network=mtb key? If it's so, then it's a problem, because, at least in my region, the paths that have the mtb:scale don't have the network=mtb.

However I tried to modify the voilatile_cycle_hike theme that I was using, simply adding this section:

Code:
<rule e="way" k="highway" v="path">
                  <line stroke="#8F6A00" stroke-width="0.45" />
                  <rule e="way" k="*" v="*" zoom-min="15">
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="0" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line stroke="#35a031" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="1" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line stroke="#1f961b" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="2" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line stroke="#187815" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="3" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line stroke="#0f4b0d" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="4|5|6" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line strok="#061e05" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                     <pathText k="name" font-style="bold" font-size="15" stroke="#d0d0d0" stroke-width="2.0" />
                  </rule>
               </rule>

This works fine, with a problem: I noticed that a path with "ref=5" (it's the way n° 158367207 *) and "mtb:scale=1", has the color ="#061e05 as if it's mtb:scale was 5.
The same happens with a path that has "ref=6". oddly enough a path that has "ref=2" but "mtb:scale=4" is shown in the correct color.

Is it a problem in my theme, or is a bug in oruxmaps?

Thanks

ps.
* the path is http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/158367207
but also in this: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/48142581

fabrylama

Cantidad de envíos : 96

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:38 am

Hi fabrylama,

At first be shure that you downloaded the latest version of the italian map, I uploaded it yesterday.

fabrylama wrote:Hi Christian,
I've tried the new xml theme with mtb:scale, but (with italian map) I don't see the different colors...
<rule e="way" k="network" v="mtb">
This means that the path, in order to get the color corresponding to the mtb:scale, must have the network=mtb key? If it's so, then it's a problem, because, at least in my region, the paths that have the mtb:scale don't have the network=mtb.

You are perfect right, the mtb:scale is bound to mtb-routes = the green dotted lines that render OVER the footway/path (route=mtb in corresponding relation) because the coloring of the footway/path itselv indicates the sac_scale (at least in my theme).
As it is not possible in Mapsforge to assign "marks" beside a path/way as with Garmin maps the possibilitys of different rendering are limited.
So I decided to render the MTB-Routes, usualy these routes are legal and dont conflict with mountain hikers.

However I tried to modify the voilatile_cycle_hike theme that I was using, simply adding this section:
it's the way n° 158367207
This way is bound to a hiking route so it renders in my theme as a path with no sac_scale bound to a hiking relation.
So path is brown (no sac_scale), route=lwn this means crossed dark blue dashes - mtb:scale not evaluated.
However, if you modify the theme to ignore the sac_scale and renders the mtb:scale on paths/footways/tracks instead you are done.

Dont forget to add a ~ to the mtb:scale=0 otherwise paths with no mtb:scale are not rendered:
<rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="~|0"> means that ways with no mtb:scale are rendered in the same way as mtb:scale=0.

Is it a problem in my theme, or is a bug in oruxmaps?
It's a problem with the theme, for shure.

Well, as far as I know "Jusc" from the Locus forum is working on a pure MTB-Theme, an its possible to modify a theme for Locus to work with Orux (some symbols have to be replaced, the paths to the symbols/patterns have to be modifyed aso..)
I'm aware that there are a lot of Mountainbikers are out there waiting for a theme, I will see what I can do for them.

A question to all: What have to be included in a pure MTB_Theme ??

Best regards
Christian

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  fabrylama Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:10 am

kech61 wrote:Hi fabrylama,

At first be shure that you downloaded the latest version of the italian map, I uploaded it yesterday.
Hi Christian, thank you for the quick and thorough answer.
Yes, I already downloaded the latest Italy map.

kech61 wrote:
You are perfect right, the mtb:scale is bound to mtb-routes = the green dotted lines that render OVER the footway/path (route=mtb in corresponding relation) because the coloring of the footway/path itselv indicates the sac_scale (at least in my theme).
As it is not possible in Mapsforge to assign "marks" beside a path/way as with Garmin maps the possibilitys of different rendering are limited.
So I decided to render the MTB-Routes, usualy these routes are legal and dont conflict with mountain hikers.

This way is bound to a hiking route so it renders in my theme as a path with no sac_scale bound to a hiking relation.
So path is brown (no sac_scale), route=lwn this means crossed dark blue dashes - mtb:scale not evaluated.
However, if you modify the theme to ignore the sac_scale and renders the mtb:scale on paths/footways/tracks instead you are done.
Ok, I think I understand.
kech61 wrote:
Dont forget to add a ~ to the mtb:scale=0 otherwise paths with no mtb:scale are not rendered:
<rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="~|0"> means that ways with no mtb:scale are rendered in the same way as mtb:scale=0.
Ok, I'll try to modify in a different way, so that if there's no mtb:scale the path is rendered as plain brown.

kech61 wrote:
It's a problem with the theme, for shure.
Ok, but I don't understand how it's possible that orux uses the "ref=" value instead of the "mtb:scale" value for the rendering... Question

fabrylama

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:51 am

[/quote] Ok, but I don't understand how it's possible that orux uses the "ref=" value instead of the "mtb:scale" value for the rendering... Question [/quote]

Hmmm..
The ref is only used to render the shortname of the route/way

- the ref tag is handled in different ways:
-- if a way is assigned to a cycle/mtb.OR.hiking route the ref tag of the relation (=short name of the route) is pushed to the way, clearing the original ref tag of the way
-- if a way is assigned to a cycle/mtb.AND.hiking route the ref tag of the relationS
(substring(short name of the cycle/mtb_route,5)+"/"+(substring(short name of the hiking_route,5)
is pushed to the way.

There are some more rules if a relation dosnt contain a ref (shortname) to handle the ref tag.

So the name tag is untouched, the ref tag is altered if a way is bound to one or more relations.
The name tag itself only contains the real name of a way as named in reality and stays untouched.

So conclusion: the ref tag has nothing to do how the way is rendered!!
I really recommend to take a look at the latest version of the andromaps_hc theme, here the refs are handled correct and fast (as far as possible in mapsforge).
Eg, there is no ref tag rendered of the underlaying ways if its covered by a route (so the ref of the way doesnt overwrite the ref of the route...)

best regards
Christian

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  fabrylama Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:59 am

Hi, in order to identify the problem, I've stripped down my modified theme to show only the paths, hoping the problem was due to a conflict on another section of the theme, but the problem persists: if the path's ref is: 7>"ref">"mtb:scale" then the track color is given by the ref value.
If instead of "4|5|6" I use a different number, ie: 7, then only the path that has ref=7 is rendered wrong.

Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rendertheme xmlns="http://mapsforge.org/renderTheme" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://mapsforge.org/renderTheme ../renderTheme.xsd" version="1" map-background="#F8F8FF">

<!-- render land above water -->
   <rule e="way" k="*" v="*">
      <rule e="way" k="natural" v="sea">
         <area fill="#b5d6f1" />
      </rule>
      <rule e="way" k="natural" v="nosea">
         <area fill="#f8f8f8" />
      </rule>
   </rule>

<!-- ways -->
      <rule e="way" k="highway" v="*">
         <!-- no tunnel -->
         <rule e="way" k="tunnel" v="~|no|false">
            <!-- no area -->
            <rule e="way" k="area" v="~|no|false">
                  <line stroke="#8F6A00" stroke-width="0.45" />
                  <rule e="way" k="*" v="*" zoom-min="15">
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="0" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line stroke="#35a031" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="1" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line stroke="#1f961b" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="2" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line stroke="#187815" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="3" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line stroke="#0f4b0d" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="4|5|6" zoom-min="16" stroke-dasharray="1,3" stroke-linecap="butt">
                        <line stroke="#061e05" stroke-width="0.45" />
                     </rule> 
                  </rule>
               </rule>

</rule>
         </rule>
      </rule>
   </rule>   

</rendertheme>

kech61 wrote:
I really recommend to take a look at the latest version of the andromaps_hc theme, here the refs are handled correct and fast (as far as possible in mapsforge).
I'll take a look, thanks again!

fabrylama

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:59 am

Hi,

try this one:

Code:

<rendertheme xmlns="http://mapsforge.org/renderTheme" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://mapsforge.org/renderTheme ../renderTheme.xsd" version="1" map-background="#F8F8FF">

<area fill="#b5d6f1" />
      </rule>
         <area fill="#f8f8f8" />
      </rule>
   </rule>

<!-- ways -->
         <!-- no tunnel -->
            <!-- no area -->
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="~|0">
                        <line stroke="#35a031" stroke-width="1" />
                     </rule>
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="1">
                        <line stroke="#1f961b" stroke-width="1" />
                     </rule>
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="2">
                        <line stroke="#187815" stroke-width="1" />
                     </rule>
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="3">
                        <line stroke="#0f4b0d" stroke-width="1" />
                     </rule>
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="4|5|6">
                        <line stroke="#061e05" stroke-width="1" />
                     </rule>
                  </rule>
               </rule>
            </rule>
         </rule>
      </rule>
   </rule> 
</rendertheme>

Its reduced to the minimum to avoid confusion.
The zoom appear is not necessary, the zoom appear is usualy driven by the tag-mapping of mapsforge (except pois bound to a way)
BTW: I wonder that this theme was working 'couse this is not allowed:
within the start declaration of a rule

Please check this and keep me informed, I have uploaded two osm-files for you containing filtered mtb_data so you can check the rules more efficient:
http://www.openandromaps.org/files/test/italy_mtb.zip

Filterrules:

Code:

.\osmfilter %mapname%_merged.o5m --keep="network=mtb and ( mtb:scale= or mtb:scale:uphill= )" --drop-relations --drop-nodes --ignore-dependencies -o=%mapname%_mtb_rel.osm

.\osmfilter %mapname%_merged.o5m --keep="highway= and ( mtb:scale= or mtb:scale:uphill= )" --drop-relations --drop-nodes --ignore-dependencies -o=%mapname%_mtb_all.osm

PS: Please provide me with the way id's that are not working correct, thanks.

best regards
Christian

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  fabrylama Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi, using this theme with the standard Italy.map the problem is still present.
For the testing with the osm files, what program should I use?
Thanks again!

fabrylama

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:20 pm

fabrylama wrote:Hi, using this theme with the standard Italy.map the problem is still present.
Thanks again!

The osm files are only for finding ways (in a text editor) that contain mtb:scale and to check them.

So I have to go deeper into this issue, in theory its impossible that a "ref" tag have any influence on rendering paths.
Please provide me with the way ids of the problematic ways so that I can investigate the problem.

best regards
Christian

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:30 pm

fabrylama wrote:Hi, using this theme with the standard Italy.map the problem is still present.
Thanks again!

Hmm..
I have found several ways with ref=7 tagged as tracks rather than paths so expand your theme like this:

Code:

<area fill="#b5d6f1" />
      </rule>
         <area fill="#f8f8f8" />
      </rule>
   </rule>

<!-- ways -->
         <!-- no tunnel -->
            <!-- no area -->
               <rule e="way" k="highway" v="track|path|footpath">
                     </rule>
                        <line stroke="#1f961b" stroke-width="1" />
                     </rule>
                        <line stroke="#187815" stroke-width="1" />
                     </rule>
                        <line stroke="#0f4b0d" stroke-width="1" />
                     </rule>
                     <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="4|5|6" >
                        <line stroke="#061e05" stroke-width="1" />
                     </rule>
                  </rule>
               </rule>
            </rule>
         </rule>
      </rule>
   </rule> 
</rendertheme>

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  fabrylama Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 pm

kech61 wrote:
Please provide me with the way ids of the problematic ways so that I can investigate the problem.

here are the problematic ways near me:

158367207 ref=5 mtb:scale=1 (with all the other path that are part of the relation 2380201)
139426712 ref =6 mtb:scale=2 (with all the other path that are part of the relation 2379717)
143775577 ref=4 mtb:scale=2

In the area there are also path with ref from 1 to 16, if in the theme instead of "4|5|6" I write any other number (ie 12) the path that has ref=12 is rendered wrong... that's wy I asked if it was a bug in oruxmaps (I'm using the latest beta)

fabrylama

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 pm

fabrylama wrote:
139426712 ref =6 mtb:scale=2 (with all the other path that are part of the relation 2379717)

OHHH MY GOODNESS

I can confirm the problem, it's clearly a mapsforge issue and exists bot on Orux an Locus.
NO, NOO, NOOOO .....

I modified the minimum theme so that I could see what is beein rendered (and if 2 rules are rendered on each other).

mtb:scale=0 green
mtb:scale=1 brown
mtb:scale=2 blue
mtb:scale=3 red
mtb:scale=4|5|6 black dotted

Code:

<area fill="#b5d6f1" />
      </rule>
         <area fill="#f8f8f8" />
      </rule>
   </rule>

<!-- ways -->
         </rule>
            <line stroke="#8F6A00" stroke-width="1" />
         </rule>
            <line stroke="#4b5bad" stroke-width="1" />
         </rule>
            <line stroke="#fc1239" stroke-width="1" />
         </rule>
         <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="4">
            <line stroke="#000000" stroke-width="0.6" stroke-dasharray="8,20" />
         </rule>
         <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="5">
         </rule>                      
         <rule e="way" k="mtb:scale" v="6">
         </rule>
      </rule>
   </rule> 
</rendertheme>

So the way in question is tagged as

Code:

<tag k="ref" v="6"/>
      <tag k="highway" v="path"/>
      <tag k="mtb:scale" v="2"/>
      <tag k="name" v="Sentiero Maddalena 6"/>
      <tag k="operator" v="C.A.I."/>
      <tag k="hknetwork" v="lwn"/>

What happens:
The rendering is correct as mtb:scale=2 BUT THEN its rendered a second time where the ref tag is highjacked as mtb:scale (6 in this case)

So, if a way have a ref between 0-6 the path is rendered wrong if the ref is higher than the mtb.scale (depending of the rendering order specified in the theme)
This implies that every rendering instruction is overwritten if a ref-tag matches a subsequent rule of the same type of object - serious, real serious What a Face

I will report this issue you found to the mapsforge group, maybe I find a workarround -
Hmm.. if I retag all mtb:scale=0-6 to T0-T6 hopefully the problem would be solved (if no according ref exists - thats not the case in italy).
This means that all maps have to be rerendered and all themes have to be modified.

So thanks for your patience and
best regards
Christian

PS you can follow the discussion in the mapsforge group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mapsforge-dev/l1sS1PC8qfM

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  fabrylama Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:40 pm

kech61 wrote:
So thanks for your patience and
best regards
Christian

Thank you, for your amazing work and support.
Fabrizio

fabrylama

Back to top Go down

Post  fabrylama Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi Christian, maybe this issue is related to this?
http://code.google.com/p/mapsforge/issues/detail?id=353

fabrylama

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:11 pm

fabrylama wrote:Hi Christian, maybe this issue is related to this?
http://code.google.com/p/mapsforge/issues/detail?id=353

Yes its the same.
However, this is a bug that not only affect the mtb:scale where it is very unlikely that it conflicts with keys with longer values.

In the meantime I have found a workaround tagging the mtb:scale and mtb:scale:uphill propritary with longer values.

I keep you informed, but now its time to go for beer Very Happy

regards
Christian

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  kech61 Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:45 pm

I'v uploaded a map of the area in question and the theme for testing.

http://openandromaps.org/files/test/it_test.zip

mtb:scale and mtb:scale:uphill is now tagged propritary:

Code:

<ways>
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale" value="mtbs_0" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale" value="mtbs_1" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale" value="mtbs_2" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale" value="mtbs_3" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale" value="mtbs_4" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale" value="mtbs_5" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale" value="mtbs_6" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale_uphill" value="mtbu_0" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale_uphill" value="mtbu_1" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale_uphill" value="mtbu_2" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale_uphill" value="mtbu_3" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale_uphill" value="mtbu_4" zoom-appear="13" />
  <osm-tag key="mtb_scale_uphill" value="mtbu_5" zoom-appear="13" />

testtheme:

Code:

<rendertheme xmlns="http_//mapsforge.org/renderTheme" xmlns_xsi="http_//www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi_schemaLocation="http_//mapsforge.org/renderTheme ../renderTheme.xsd" version="1" map-background="#F8F8FF">

<area fill="#b5d6f1" />
      </rule>
         <area fill="#f8f8f8" />
      </rule>
   </rule>

<!-- ways -->
         <rule e="way" k="mtb_scale" v="~|mtbs_0">
         </rule>
         <rule e="way" k="mtb_scale" v="mtbs_1">
            <line stroke="#8F6A00" stroke-width="1" />
         </rule>
         <rule e="way" k="mtb_scale" v="mtbs_2">
            <line stroke="#4b5bad" stroke-width="1" />
         </rule>
         <rule e="way" k="mtb_scale" v="mtbs_3">
            <line stroke="#fc1239" stroke-width="1" />
         </rule>
         <rule e="way" k="mtb_scale" v="mtbs_4|mtbs_5|mtbs_6">
         </rule>
      </rule>
   </rule> 
</rendertheme>

kech61

Back to top Go down

Post  fabrylama Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 pm

I see you have delayed your beer, I hope it's not my fault! Very Happy
The test map works flawlessly, thanks

fabrylama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next