OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available

+8
twoten
mbraner
rockymountain
Chris Jam
chilobo
kunzuilh
thomashsk
kech61
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available - Page 4 Empty Re: Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available

Post  BerniPi Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi Christian,

your Maps are great! It is great, that mountains are labled with their height and their name. But very often the name isn't displayed. I think the corresponding lines in the xml are
Code:

<caption k="ele" dy="20" font-style="bold" font-size="15" fill="#000000" stroke="#ffffff" stroke-width="2.0" />
<caption k="name" dy="35" font-style="bold" font-size="15" fill="#000000" stroke="#ffffff" stroke-width="2.0" />

If i increase dy to 40, some more names are displayed, but not all. The name is also a bit "misplaced" with that spacing.

Is there some rule in mapsforge that deactivate some rendering for not get overfilled maps? Is there anywhere a priority that can be changed?

Dear,
Bernhard

EDIT: I found a solution! I changed dy to -10 and the names get more often displayed. Now they are displayed, if there is space ...
I also changed it for volcanos and alpine huts!

BerniPi

Cantidad de envíos : 26

Back to top Go down

Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available - Page 4 Empty Re: Anouncement: Vector cycle-maps now available

Post  kech61 Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Hi Bernhard,

Great that you have found a solution, I will modify my themes in the way you did Idea
However, please dont try to add ELE and NAME for alpine huts that belong to a way (usualy bound as tag to a building) this would force the Symol to disappear in my experience.

Thanks for your efforts
and
Best regards, Christian

kech61

Cantidad de envíos : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  BerniPi Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi Christian,

i tweaked the values a bit. I think that there was also a problem with the caption of the alpinehut.

peak - name: dy=-8
peak - ele: dy=20
alphut - name: dy=-15
alphut - ele: dy=28

The values depend on the size of the icons. I haven't checked the volcano yet.

I think, it looks best with these settings.

lg
Berni

BerniPi

Cantidad de envíos : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4