OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter size adjustments in maps

3 posters

Go down

Letter size adjustments in maps Empty Letter size adjustments in maps

Post  thangbom Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Sorry, but although I have tried to search the forum, I still do not know how to set the letter size in the maps. Particularly is the Online Google Maps, in which the locations appears with too small letter sizes, and therefore, I nearly cannot read anything. Any clues or help from community? Thank you very much for stopping by and paying attention to this question.

thangbom

Cantidad de envíos : 3

Back to top Go down

Letter size adjustments in maps Empty Re: Letter size adjustments in maps

Post  orux Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 pm

thangbom wrote:Sorry, but although I have tried to search the forum, I still do not know how to set the letter size in the maps. Particularly is the Online Google Maps, in which the locations appears with too small letter sizes, and therefore, I nearly cannot read anything. Any clues or help from community? Thank you very much for stopping by and paying attention to this question.

Hi;

using raster maps, the letters are part of the image, you can not change the size.

but you can use a default digital zoom level (settings--maps--zoom settings) to get a more readable map.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  thangbom Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

orux wrote:Hi;

using raster maps, the letters are part of the image, you can not change the size.

but you can use a default digital zoom level (settings--maps--zoom settings) to get a more readable map.

orux
Thanks for the reply, but I thought that Online Google Maps is a vector map? Actually, whatsoever I zoomed the map, the font sizes remains the same, and very small. Any other clue(s)?

thangbom

Back to top Go down

Post  rvb Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

create the google map in mobac with zoomlevel 15, then you can zoom to big letters in oruxmaps. (offline ). Online is probaly impossible.

rvb

Cantidad de envíos : 13

http://xmapz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thangbom Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:52 am

rvb wrote:create the google map in mobac with zoomlevel 15, then you can zoom to big letters in oruxmaps. (offline ). Online is probaly impossible.
Thanks, its' good to know that its impossible. However, I have seen a few software handling Goolge online Maps with large letter sizes, and that is why I was wondering if Orux can do the same.

thangbom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down