OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map creator 3.5.24 crash during download

Go down

Map creator  3.5.24 crash during download Empty Map creator 3.5.24 crash during download

Post  chris528 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi Orux,

I try the beta and it is very cool.

The map downloader works well but unfortunately quite often the application restarts after about 1000 tiles in osm cyclemap.

Dont know if other maps crash while downloading. Sometimes the download gets all 4000 tiles, so the problem is possibly not map-related.

As the app restarts, i guess its a crash, if so, is there a way to assist you with a crash dump?

Christof

chris528

Back to top Go down

Map creator  3.5.24 crash during download Empty Re: Map creator 3.5.24 crash during download

Post  orux Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:00 pm

chris528 wrote:Hi Orux,

I try the beta and it is very cool.

The map downloader works well but unfortunately quite often the application restarts after about 1000 tiles in osm cyclemap.

Dont know if other maps crash while downloading. Sometimes the download gets all 4000 tiles, so the problem is possibly not map-related.

As the app restarts, i guess its a crash, if so, is there a way to assist you with a crash dump?

Christof

Hi, Christof;

Thanks;

Please, install aLogcat application, then after a crash, could you send me a log --> oruxuro@gmail.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Map creator  3.5.24 crash during download Empty Map creator 3.5.24 crash during download: FIXED

Post  chris528 Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello Orux,

I can confirm that the problem is fixed with current beta 3.5.26.

Good work, thank you very much,

Christof

chris528

Back to top Go down