OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving Time

2 posters

Go down

Moving Time Empty Moving Time

Post  trevisl Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Is there any way to get the track to record only "moving time"? When I record the track and export to Endomondo, MapMyTracks, etc. it displays the total time spent recording, rather than just the Moving Time. Therefore, unless I do not stop at any point it gives an inaccurate reflection of the time exerted. On a bike this can be frustrating as you are stopping at traffic lights, railway lines, stop signs, etc. all the time.

If this is not currently possible it would be a good addition to have a parameter to allow the stationary time not to be recorded at all in the track (ie. stop the clock when not moving), because if I export and change the total time taken in Endomondo or Sports Tracker, it still does not reflect correctly in the interval breakdowns (ie. the sum of each kilometre still shows total time taken rather than moving time).

Thanks for developing the most configurable Android mapping app out there.

Cheers
TC

trevisl

Cantidad de envíos : 3

Back to top Go down

Moving Time Empty Re: Moving Time

Post  orux Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:35 pm

trevisl wrote:Is there any way to get the track to record only "moving time"? When I record the track and export to Endomondo, MapMyTracks, etc. it displays the total time spent recording, rather than just the Moving Time. Therefore, unless I do not stop at any point it gives an inaccurate reflection of the time exerted. On a bike this can be frustrating as you are stopping at traffic lights, railway lines, stop signs, etc. all the time.

If this is not currently possible it would be a good addition to have a parameter to allow the stationary time not to be recorded at all in the track (ie. stop the clock when not moving), because if I export and change the total time taken in Endomondo or Sports Tracker, it still does not reflect correctly in the interval breakdowns (ie. the sum of each kilometre still shows total time taken rather than moving time).

Thanks for developing the most configurable Android mapping app out there.

Cheers
TC

Hi, TC;

Sorry, but still not, may be in next future,

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down